Demons' deal

Natasha had been sat in darkness for days. She had been there for, well she didn't know. Without a window or a routine, she had no idea. She had tried working out when food came, but even that was random. If whoever felt kind, they would bring it regularly, however she had gone for what felt like days without getting a morsel. In addition, sometimes she would get a whole loaf of bread and a full cup of the vile tasting liquid they sent, while other times she would barely get a slice of bread and a drop of water.
Standing up, Natasha stretched her arms out and then shook her legs. Pins and needles were a common occurrence, after sitting in one position too long.
A sudden knock on the door startled her and she tensed. The low hatch on the door was opened, sending a flood of light onto the floor. Looking down  she could see the concrete floor which she lied on when she was tired. A tray slid through the hatch and then the hatch was slammed shut, cutting off the light. Natasha crawled over to the tray, feeling carefully in front of her. One time, she had knocked over the cup and it was a long time before another tray came. As she cautiously felt the tray, she picked up the cup first and took little sips. Then she felt the bread, discovering it was half a loaf, and tore chunks out of it. It was dry and tasteless, but it was the only nourishment she got.
To begin with, she had tried to keep the tray as some sort of weapon, but she quickly learned that food only came if you gave the tray back. She left it in its place and a while later, the hatch was opened and the tray pulled back through.
A while later, Natasha heard noises outside the door. The sliding back of bolts alerted her and she stood up. Her fighting stance was weak after the weeks of low nutrition and almost no exercise. Blinding light poured into the room as the door opened and Natasha put her hand up to protect her eyes. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the light and whoever was there took full advantage of that. Soldiers rushed in and grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her back. She was forced onto her knees.
The figure of a woman looked down on her and Natasha spat on the ground. Thinking the woman was Madam B, Natasha cursed her in russian. But this woman was different. She knelt down in front of her and gently stroked her face. Natasha flinched.
"We are not the Red Room," the woman said. "However I can promise you that you will be returned their shortly, as soon as they find something to trade for you."
Angrily, Natasha tried to fight the soldiers, but to no success. She was too weak. "And if I die?" Natasha replied.
"Die?" Madame Orlov wickedly responded. "You will not die I promise you. If you try to starve yourself my soldiers here will force feed you. If you try to harm yourself, they will strap you down so you cannot move. Don't worry, moy milyy. You will not die."

....................

Stepping out the taxi, Anastasia was hit by a wave of cool air. It had taken longer than expected to get here, because she visited a forgerer to make her papers and a passport before she could fly on the plane. Anastasia was overwhelmed by the noise and smells of Moscow and she looked around to spot someone who didn't look like a tourist and then approached.
"Excuse me, how do I get to the Lubyanka building," she asked in fluent Russian. The man looked at her confused, but kindly gave her a list of directions.
Arriving at the building ten minutes later, Anastasia spent a good few minutes looking at its splendid architecture. Then she looked around for the person she was supposed to meet here. Seeing someone who matched the description, she cautiously approaches. As she did so, he eyed her warily.
"What an exquisite building," Anastasia said in English. These were the words she was told to say, so the man would know it was her.
"Privet Anastasia," he replied. "I have a car waiting. Shall we?"
Nodding, Anastasia followed him away from the Lubyanka building and to a black SUV that was parked at the side of the road.
"I'm sorry, but I have to blindfold you," the man said and Anastasia obliged.

The bag was pulled off her head and Anstasia climbed out the car. It was parked in front of a huge early 19th century building. A set of stairs lead up to the grand entrance, where two guards were posted. Inside there was a huge entrance hall, with an intricate chandelier overhead. Tiled flooring and stone arches made up the design of the room. Off to her right, Anastadia noticed a group of girls dancing ballet, their movements perfectly in time.
A tall woman with grey hair pulled back in a bun stood waiting. Anastasia  approached.
"If you would like to follow me, we can talk in private in my study," the woman suggested. Anastasia followed her down a corridor and through a wooden panel door. This woman's study was decorated more plainly than Madame Orlov, however it was still a grand room. Anastasia pulled up a chair and sat down, facing the woman.
"I was told you have a proposal for us. Would you care to elaborate," Madam B said in Russian.
"I would rather speak in English," Anastasia replied.
"Of course," Madam B responded in English, however Anastasia noted she was slightly annoyed.
"Thank you," Anastasia respectfully expressed and then settled down to business. "Hydra have captured the Black Widow and are willing to trade her with you." An indescribable expression was sudden plastered on her face, but wiped clean just as quickly. "I do not know what they want to trade her for, however I have a suggestion of what you could offer."
Tapping the desk with her nails, the woman asked, "What is it you suggest?"
"Me," Anastasia bluntly responded, to the woman's surprise.
"Why?" Madam B asked cautiously. The proposal was certainly a strange one.
"My reasons are my own. Do you accept this proposal?"
Madam B thought for a minute. "I do," she decided.
"Then you had better contact Hydra. Tell them you captured me and are willing to trade me for the black widow." Anastasia stood up to leave and then a thought crossed her mind. "I will need a room to stay in."
Picking up her phone, Madam B summoned a man in. "Anastasia is our guest. Find a comfortable room for her to stay in. And then get me in contact with Hydra. We have a deal to strike."