To put it simple, the whole day in his work, he was being embarrassed by his own daughter.

Since that day, he knows not make his daughter annoyed or angry at him.

"Of course"she blew him a kiss before jumping off of her seat knowing that her dad could chase her. "Bye, Wes"

"Bye, Ellie"Wes called while still watching that gag TV show.

-

Noelle groaned quietly as she read the message from the person she hated the most right know.

She blew her hair away from her face as she turned her phone upside down annoyingly before focusing on her notebook again as she tried writing down poems for her English subject.

When her hand didn't move to write while staring at her notebook, she sighed angrily before glaring at the notebook.

Her phone suddenly rang again, she was about to glare at it before a plate was slid in front of her with food in it.

Then she saw the hand, the familiar cross and anchor.

She saw the singer a few times in pictures or interviews and of course, she saw the tattoos.

"Croissant?"she lifted her head up from her notebook.

"You need it right now"Harry replied coolly remembering her words yesterday night.

Noelle suddenly remembered that she hadn't ordered yet. She really wants her homework to be done already so that she can spend her Sunday without homeworks.

"And I reckon you like croissant?"Noelle smiled widely as she remember his words yesterday.

"Love it"he closed his eyes before opening them making both of them laugh.

"Thanks, Styles"Noelle smiled before putting her pen down and slid both it and the notebook to the side.

As she was about the grab the plate to slide it close to her, her phone rung once again making her angrily took it and shut it down before slamming it down back to the table.

"Oh I know that look, love"Harry suddenly said making her look at him.

"What are you talking about?"she raised a brow.

"That look look"he squints his eyes a little. "The i-hate-my-ex look"

"Interesting"Noelle mumbled sliding the plate to her.

"Well I have a sister"Harry simply shrugged.

"That's good"Noelle smiled lightly before taking the croissant, thinking that Harry might know how to treat a girl well than most of the boys considering there's her sister to guide her.

"So... This ex?"Harry leaned back on his seat across her.

Noelle sighed, "Lets just say he cheated on me again"

"Again?"Harry quirked a brow as it peaked his interest.

"Oh you don't wanna know how many times"Noelle chuckled before taking a bite of the croissant.

Harry frowned looking at the girl in front of her, he knew that the girl was hurting about his ex, just like him but he can't feel but very confused by her words.

"oh you don't wanna know how many times"

His frowns deepened clearly wanting to know how many times, or the deeper story.

"He was an hypocrite douche bag"Noelle sighed sadly remembering those times with him.

Both Noelle and Jake dated since they were 18 and trust me, it was a roller coaster, that typical highschool relationship. Jake was the one who drop 3 words first so she thought that maybe Jake was gonna be a long time but no.

On their 3rd month, she caught him kissing a girl on a club that her best friend Jade made her go to do some karaoke. Jake then covered it up saying that he was drunk so she forgave him.

The second time was on their 8 month, making out with someone on the boys locker room. Of course, another reason that he thought it was Noelle, it was a pathetic reason really but Noelle forgave him.

The third time was on his house,another make out session with his so called childhood best friend, Jessie. Noelle couldn't take it so she broke up with him but then Jake came running, serenading her on the hallway, always approaching her and all. In the end, she forgave him again that made her almost lost her best friends.

On July 18, 2018, just months ago, that was the last straw. She caught him having sex with one of Noelle's friends but no, it wasn't in her circle of friends, it's just one of her friends. This time, Noelle didn't hesitate to break up with him and didn't hesitate to not forgive him.

She cried the whole week that made her friends drag her out of her room always and made her dad angry at Jake all the time. After a month, Jake came running but Noelle didn't gave him any emotions.

She hated him.

"why the long face, Mr. Styles?"Noelle broke the train of thoughts of Harry.

"oh.. Sorry, I didn't mean to"Harry gave her a sheepish look.

"Dork"Noelle laughed and it warmed Harry's chest for no reason but he shrugged it off.

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"Harry softly said making her look up from the croissant.

"Thank you,"Noelle smiled before she finished her croissant and look back up at Harry again who is still looking at her. "And you deserve the whole world Harry Styles"

 "And you deserve the whole world Harry Styles"

A/N

Hello everyone, this is Summer. I just want you to remember that this is all fan fiction, okay?Imagination and all, so in this story, let's just say whenever Susan is at work, she sometimes bring Avri and Exton.

In this fanfic too, let's just say they have 2 house in LA, one in Malibu and one in the center of LA which I don't know what's called, I'm gonna try to find a specific location that is near Harry's house in LA tho,the one where he sold it back this year or 2019.

Thank you for reading!

S.