Chapter 3: Normal School Day

Start from the beginning

Professor Kukui: I think he wandered off to play somewhere and forgot to keep track of time.

I sighed for the third time. Jeez, what is up with that kid? I smiled mentally and physically.

Professor Kukui: Nevermind, let's not wait for him because we all can't wait for him all the way till dismissal.

The class immediately broke into chattering. So Ash is still here huh?

Sophocles: Ash is really back?

Kiawe: I think so. He usually stays with professor.

Ash: Sorry! I'm late!

Pikachu: Pika!

And here comes a raven-haired boy with four shopping bags in both his hands.

Professor Kukui: Y-you went shopping!?

Professor Kukui had a very surprised look while Ash was just scratching his head.

Everyone: Ash!

Everybody got up as they walked over to Ash.

Mallow: Ash, so good to see you!

Mallow said with a tear in her eye as she hugged Ash.

Ash: Good to see you guys too!

Mallow left Ash's arms as it was Lana's turn to hug him.

Lana: We miss you so much!

Lana had a tear in her eye as well while Ash hugged her tightly.

Kiawe: Ash!

Ash turned to Kiawe and Sophocles.

Kiawe: You owe me a battle!

Sophocles: Yeah! You owe me one too!

Ash giggled ever so brightly before nodding his head.

Ash: I'll give you a battle alright!

Mallow: There's the Ash we know!

Everybody giggled and laughed but I was just staring blankly at my table. What does Ash think about me now?

Ash: Alola, Lillie!

Me: Ahh!

I shot my hands up as I jumped from my seat. I squealed in stress as he just surprised me with his sudden greeting.

Professor Kukui: Change of plan...how about ya'll have fun with Ash? I'll just sit down and read my book while you guys talk. You all surely have a lot of stories to tell!

Professor Kukui said as he sat on the chair and took out his book under his desk.

Mallow: It's just Ash. Is there something wrong Lillie?

Me: Oh no, nothing wrong, hehe!

I tried to convince them.

Me: A-Alola, A-Ash!

I tried to act like a bunny rabbit but I think everybody knew what was wrong.

Sophocles: Ash! Look at this! Come out, Magneton, Heliolisk!

Ash: Woah!!

The Pokeballs shot out a lizard looking Pokemon and three magnets with eyes stuck to each other.

Magneton: Mag-ne-ton.

Heliolisk: Heliolisk!

Kiawe: Check out mine!

Kiawe threw his Pokeballs in the air. A blue substance came out of it which soonly subsided. The Pokemons were a Magcargo and a Camerupt. Kiawe also showed me his Darkium Z, Rockium Z and Steel Z.