6-The Loony Bin.

sorry its been so long Merry Christmas and Happy new year. sorry if somethings dont make sense

Chapter 6- The Loony Bin

For the first time in ages i fell into a dreamless sleep. when i woke up i tried to move but couldnt something heavy and warm was holding me down.  I tried to sit down but there was something heavy on my chest i looked down to see a foot??? What the hell? I pushed it off of me and looked down to see Dylan asleep with his head at my feet. He looked very peacefull. But it was kinda awkard his arms and legs were like heavy weights steretched out across me. His arms were on my legs and his feet on my stomach. 

"um....." i didn't know what to do.

"DYLANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. Instantly his eyes were open, he sat up so fast that i was surprised he didn't feel dizzy as he stared at me with worry

"what happened? Whats wrong?" he sounded so worried

"your legs are heavy now get off of me" i groaned.   He smirked at me and quicker tahn i could see i was pinned underneath him. Slowly he bought his face down and kissed me with so much passion that it was hard to believe and before i could stop it we got carried away, in our love and passion for each other.

I slide out of Dylan's warm arms and had a shower getting ready for  the day. I quietly walked out of the room Dylan was still asleep with a smile on his face. i walked down teh stairs and started going through the pantry looking for something to eat. Grabbing a whole heap of spices i went to the fridge and grabbed bacon and eggs and made some yummy scrabbled eggs.  I was stuffing my face when mum walked in she looked at me with a confussed expression before a huge ear to ear smile erupted on her face and she grabbed me into a hug.  Squeezing the living daylits out of me. Dad came in seconds later and smiled as well. His hug was less 'i'm going to hug you to deathish' i didn't get what the hugs were about so i gave them both weird looks and kept eating 

"whats the time?" i asked not knowing why no one else was up.

"um four am why?" mum said. Groaning  i washed my plate and shoved it in the dish washer. I heard someone stomping down the stairs and turned just in time to catch my keys. I stared at Aaron in confusion.  

"lets start this seasons training see how slack you've gotten" he was confused and wanted time to try and figure it out.

 "ahh you just think your getting to cocky and need to be taken down a notch aye"  Aaron looked at me with one eye brow raised.

"give me a minute to get my board and jacket" i ran up the stair and snuck into my room i through my snow jacket on grabbed a beanie and a pair of goggles like the ones people who fly planes in teh old movies where, i grabbed my board and snuck back out not waking Dylan up. 

We took  my jeep and reached the snow  mountains in no time, we jumped out and put our gear on we signed in and started on the slopes, just doing our own thing for about an hour. When i met Aaron at the bottom of the slope he had a new proposition.

"i propose a challenge loser buys lunch and pays for fuel and anything from pit stops on the way back"  he said sounding way to cocky.

"your own"

" at the top come down dodging trees flip off of that out skirting any other fancy tricks when you get to the bottom twirl to watch the other person go, got it?"  i nodded my head and we jumped up on the chairs. 

"i'm first" i told him as i jumped off of the chair and started down the hill

A weaved through the trees sending snow flying behind me  when i got to the outskirt thing  i flew off of it flipping twice in the air before landing perfectly and keeping it going, feeling half cocky  i did tricks that were just for fun but if i was ever behind in a comp it got me those extra points i needed. When i got to the bottom i turned and watched Aaron's descent.