"I would have loved that. Too bad, I love someone else?" He asked and I felt repulsed somehow because I stepped out of embrace. It seemed a whole lot like rejection, even if it wasn't.

"Yeah. Too bad." Someone save me, this is too awkward.

"It's not as good as you think, you know?" When I brought my eyebrows together he continued,

"Business and ownership." I scrutinized him eyes before asking,

"You didn't want to take over your father's business, did you?" He shook his head. Oh poor Charles!

"Carry, you okay?" My saver! I was pulled into another chest, this time longer.

"Tris, what did you do?" I asked. I just knew because he didn't follow me immediately.

"I might or might not have called everyone a sexiest bimbo." He whispered.

"You what?" I pushed him away. I was downright against him saying that. They were our parents!!

Tris as well as Charles found it funny but I didn't.

"Tris if you don't go apologize to them, I will never talk to you." I threatened.

After he agreed, we went back. I had no idea what to anticipate and no idea if I was ready to face them but we went anyway.

"Umm... I really want to apologize for calling you that... er... although..."Tris muttered.

"And..." Charles interrupted before Tris could ruin the situation and took my hand. "...as a couple we have decided that Elena should pursue whatever she wants. I just love her and I want her to do whatever makes her happy because she makes me happy." Even after his speech was done, our parents still looked unsure but no one said a word about it.

The night ended pleasantly, even with a little tension and scolding I got after going home. Today was just a rough day, I'll get over it.

***

"Hi I'm Elena Black." I introduced myself to the women in a baggy grey shirt who had just opened the door for me and Charles.

So it seemed like yesterday failed to put us down. Woohoo! So here we were on another date, visiting Rose's sister.

"Hi, Elena. Charles. Come on in." Her house had a very homey feeling. She gave us coke and sat across us.

"How are you holding up?" She asked Charles, who just shrugged in response.

"She's not here, you know?" Merelyn said.

"Do you have any idea where she would've been?" I asked but she just bent her head with disappointment. I got my answer.

"You're the fiancé, aren't you?" She was intrigued.

"I'd rather not marry someone who doesn't want me. Charles is my friend, I'm just helping him." I explained.

"I might know something, more like someone, because I want to find my sister too." That was the second most common thing her friends told us. First being, they didn't know where she was.

"Charles brace yourself because you're not gonna like it. She asked him a favour before she cut us off." I didn't understand but Charles seemed to because stood up, muttered a thank you and left.

"Keep him from hurting anyone, okay?" She requested. I nodded and followed him to the car.

"Are you going to tell me who 'he' is?" I asked after ten minutes of careless driving, complete silence and stiff Charles.

"Her ex. They stayed friends after their breakup but he's too close to her, I just don't like him, okay? I guess she knew I would never go ask him." He clarified.