yoongi - cold boyfriend

author pov
you woke up to the sun shining in your eyes. you squinted, trying to look around the room. you get up and close the curtains so you can actually see. you look at the opposite side of the bed to see your boyfriend, yoongi. you softly smiled.

you loved him, oh so dearly, but you felt like he didn't return the favor. he was always so cold. he never showed emotion.

he never showed affection. that made you quite upset because you were the type that always needed affection and you always needed to be cared for. it tore your little heart apart. you just wanted to feel loved.

after thinking, you trudged to the bathroom, not ready to start the day at all.

you did your morning routine slowly. when you got done with everything, you go to your closet and pick out a cute outfit. while you get dressed, you take a glance at your boyfriend. he had his back towards you while he was sleeping. you started to feel major butterflies in your stomach.

no matter how cold he was, you still loved him, a lot. you finally get dressed and you walk over to yoongi, you bend down to his level and you caress his cheek, followed by a soft kiss. "i love you bubba" you softly speak. you get back up and you leave your house, your destination being work.

[magical time skip]

you walk in the door and you're welcomed by a very handsome man. he was watching netflix and he was layed out on the couch. "hey yoongi"

you smile at him. "hey" he greeted you coldly, not even sparing the time to look at you. "hey, bubba. can we talk?" you ask. "i'm tired, tomorrow maybe" he said with no emotion. "it's important" he rolled his eyes. "okay fine. what could be so important?" you take a seat beside him, but there was a fair sized gap between the both of you.

"yoongi, i cant do this anymore, i'm tired of coming home everyday and being treated like shit. i feel like you don't even love me." you couldn't even look into his eyes. you were fiddling with your fingers while looking down at your lap.

you heard a sniffle and immediately looked up. you saw yoongi starting to tear up. "i-im s-sorry y/n" now he could barely form a sentence at this point. "i don't know h-how to show affection, i really do l-love you."

he put his face into his hands. "i'm so sorry y/n" he shook his head. you scooted over to him and hugged him tightly. "shh, it's okay baby." you rubbed his back and planted soft kisses on his neck. after he calmed down, you broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

"it's okay baby, i understand what you're going through." you looked at him with a smile while his eyes softened. "i love you y/n"