Chapter 23: Harmony

(This chapter is what's happening to most people around the island. Im trying to get as much characters as I can. Lets just say, more people like Y/N, more than yall thought. And now here's the story)

After a couple of hours, the fleet got back to the island. Vestal, and Akashi, already gone ahead. Waiting at the docks were Sam and Ai.

Ai: I saw the ship on the screen, but I didn't know it was this big.

Sam:...

Y/N parked his ship a little ways away from the dock. And transformed, then headed to the dock with his fleet.

On the dock

Y/N: *hops on the dock* *de-transforms* Finally, back home. Ack!

Sam: *tackles Y/N, along with Ai* Y/N!

Ai: Your back.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Sam: *scratches his head* Scare us like that again, and I'll cut your salary.

Y/N: Ow ow ow. I wouldn't mind, as long as I keep my fleet.

Sam: Looks like I'm getting a bonus.

Y/N: I'm your dreams.

Ai: Hey Y/N. *hits him* That's for rick rolling me.

Y/N: Pff hahaha. Stay off my computer then.

Ai: *gets up* So it appears that we've technically won the war?

Y/N: I don't think anyone was higher than Arbiter. She was the commander of the Sirens. So ya.

Sam: *gets up, and helps up Y/N* Glad to have ya back.

Y/N: Same here.

Deutschland: And what about use lowly commander? Didn't we help a lot?

Y/N: Sure. You all did.

Sam: Also Y/N.

Y/N: Ya?

Sam: *slaps him hard across the face* I told you that operation was a bad idea!

Y/N: Ow. Ya, I kind of was expecting you to do something like that. How's Nevada?

Sam: When Vestal and Akashi got here, the two were still passed out.

Ai: Purifiur had a patched hole, and Nevada was still unconscious.

Y/N: *looks at everyone* Everyone, I want to again thank you all once again for saving me. And help defeating Arbiter.

Oklahoma: It took everything we've got.

Roon: We should get paid for that.

Y/N: And so, here's my first order. Everyone take a couple week long break. You've guys earned it.

Hipper: Damn right we do.

Prinz Eugen: What chopping board is trying to say is thanks
Y/N.

Hipper: What was that?

Y/N: Now, dismissed!

Everyone, most of them, started walking either to their dorms or to the showers.

Oklahoma: I'm ganna gonna go check on my sister.

Y/N: I'll be there in a bit. Yamashiro, Bismarck, Unicorn, wanna come with me to my office?

Bismarck: Sure.

Yamashiro: Yes nya!

Unicorn: Yup.