Chapter 22: The Final Battle

Y/N has been found. But unfortunately, he's now owned by the Sirens. If the girls can't save Y/N here, then...its over. 

Everyone looked at Oklahoma. But she dropped the binoculars.

Nevada: Who is it?

Oklahoma:....Its Y/N.

Y/N: *raises his hand at them*.......fire.

Suddenly, his ship's turrets fired at the girls.

Oklahoma: Everyone, move!

They managed to dodge the shells.

Nevada: Why is he doing this?

Enterprise: Y/N! Stop this!

Y/N looked at them with dead eyes

Kaga: Oklahoma, what are your orders?

Oklahoma: *shocked*

Kaga: Oklahoma!

Oklahoma: Ah, yes. Everyone, transform and start by taking out the smaller ships. Then, work out our way up to Y/N.

Everyone nods, and transforms.

From far away.

Arbiter: *smiles* This should be fun.

Back with Oklahoma.

Oklahoma: Destoyers, cruisers, launch torpedos at them.

All of the destroyers, and cruisers, nod and start launching torpedoes.

Kaga: I can see enemy planes. Their launching from Y/N.

Oklahoma: Carriers launch fighters, everyone else try to take the out!

All the carriers started launching fighters, soon there was a mix between Siren and Azur Lane planes. Dogfighting was intense. Planes were hitting each other, colliding, and shot down.

Akagi: Tsk.

Oklahoma: Quick umm..uh...

Ranger: What?! What do we do?

Oklahoma: Fire at the remaining destroyers. Then work to the battleships and cruisers.

Soon, sounnds from cannon fire filed the air. Every ship was firing on the remaining destroy. But the Sirens also started firing.

Kaga: Some of us are taking minor damage.

Oklahoma: Move around back. Try an make a triangle and fire at them. It will be better cause you won't have to worry about friendly fire.

Everyone nods.

The groups were in place, and started firing.

With Y/N.

Y/N: Nothing is useful anymore. *has his turrets turn towards some destroys*.....fire.

The fire from his ship, rocked the ship's around him.

Observer: Hmhmhm, I must say I love this new you.

Y/N:....

Observer: Seriously, why would you every want to work with humanity? You have everything you need here with us. Power, respect, and more.

Y/N:....you should leave before I tell her majesty that you've been thinking of abandoning your fleet.

Observer: *scared* Ok ok. Sheesh. *mumbles: Dumb human.* *flies away*