TWO

Coraline turns around her ears percking the new joined voice to the conversacion ,as she does her brown golden eyes meet with blue eyes that look a bit turquoise if you  could have the chance to step closer,Coraline lifts her eyebrow and gives the...

Coraline turns around her ears percking the new joined voice to the conversacion ,as she does her brown golden eyes meet with blue eyes that look a bit turquoise if you could have the chance to step closer,Coraline lifts her eyebrow and gives the mysterious guy a questionable glance as he is just a stranger right at the moment as she was about to speak Caroline speeds to speak first "Klaus what are you doing here?" she questions as she stands in front of Coraline with so much confidence

"What?,can't i go get a drink and have a moment of peace at the grill?" he asks while given me a glance then he strikes again not letting Caroline talk again "I just wanted to know who was the supposedly new kid of this normal town" he then said glancing behind me towards the table,his eyes then move towards me and says his name before grabbing my right hand and plant a kiss at the back of it "Klaus Mikaelson,pleasure to meet you..?"i give Caroline a glance before my eyes went back to Klaus "Coraline,Coraline Jones"

He then smirks before speaking "Then l'll see ya later,Coraline" and then he leaves out of the grill ,then Caroline looks at me before saying "you should stay away from him,he is no good"

After leaving the grill,i went back home but then i stopped walking as i felt the atmosphere change and it reminded me of The Pink Palace just a bit different like it mixes with the feeling of death......

What the hell,just happened?

As i arrive home ,i hear the news being played on the TV as i walk towards the living room i find mom watching the News while Dad is cooking...ugh cooking ,he is really going to poison us one day i think "Hi Mom,Dad" and yep no response from both of then as always "Hi Coraline,How was your day ?" i say under my breath as i go up towards my room.

Then I find my shiny black box, where I have money and my favourite gloves inside and my black leather hat ,as well as the doll....yes the doll as well as my diary that i haved since I was a little girl.

My Mom then calls me to go downstairs and eat dinner ,once i am in the dining room, i hear mom speak up "That is horrible. How did that kid go missing ?" what! People are missing?! And why didnt i know about this,is this place even safe? Wait is that why i had that feeling back outside?

I then make my presence be seen and sit down on one of the chairs, after having an awkward silence meal I go back into my room to think what could have been the causes of the missing people.