Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

Changbin and Yongbok glanced at each other and nodded. "Shall we?"

"Should we bring Minho with us?" General Jeon whispered to Yongbok as they joined the other two young men. "He hasn't left his room in days."

"Bring him along!" Changbin calls, sending a gentle smile at the two Lee men. "And bring Prince Jisung as well."

General Kim frowned. "Is that a good idea? He... he won't get along with Prince Minho."

"They are going to be married in seven days. They will have to begin putting that behind them. It is about time that they spend some time together."

Yongbok nodded slowly. He turned to Changbin. "You go. Get Prince Jisung and Captain Kim Namjoon and Mingyu. I'm going to find Prince Minho and Captain Jeon Wonwoo."

"Alright. Meet back here?" he turns back to the other young boys. "Please wait for us here. We will arrive back soon."

The other boys nodded, and Yongbok and Changbin turned back and headed back into the palace to fetch the two princes. Perhaps today was the day where they would put their differences behind them and just come together as they were supposed to.

~oOo~

They guessed wrong. As soon as Prince Jisung spotted Minho among the boys waiting for him, Lord Changbin and the brother captains, his eyes narrowed and he stood taller.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Captain Mingyu asked as he followed after his older brother. "The people are not in a great agreement with the royal family at the moment."

"They have plenty of protection. We'll be fine."

They group of young men, General Jeon Jungkook and Captain Wonwoo, General Taehyung, his brother Captain Kim Namjoon and Kim Mingyu, Lord Changbin, and the three princes, Yongbok, Minho and Jisung.

They found their horses in the stables. "Cho!" Minho called, walking over to his tall, handsome horse and stroked his long nose. "Hi buddy."

Jisung glanced at him before finding Hae-joo. "Where are our saddles?" he called to the stable boy, who ran to find their saddles and help tack the horses.

Together, the group nine noblemen made their way out of the tunnel and started towards the capital city. The military men circled around and shielded the other boys around them. They rode slowly through the breath-taking surroundings. Minho watched as flocks of birds took off around them.

Yongbok watched his cousin carefully. Was he okay? What was he not showing?

Jisung rode off next to Captain Kim Namjoon, who glanced at him, before riding a little further away from the group. "Why are you here?" he murmured under his breath. "I thought you'd want to stay back since Prince Minho is here."

"I wasn't planning on going with him. Changbin asked me to come so I did."

Captain Namjoon narrowed his eyes but pushed back with the group as they neared the back entrance to the capital. They boys dismounted and left their horses outside the capitol.

"Captains, General," General Jeon Jungkook grabbed his sword and arrows, swinging them around his shoulders. "Be ready."

They nodded, before taking their own weapons and standing around the others they accompanied. "Are we going to eat first?"

"We could have just eaten at the palace," Jisung grumbled, but followed after his captain as they made their way into the streets full of people selling goods and such.

They were a large enough group of handsome young men that caused more then a few people to glanced over at them. "Is that they prince?"

"Lord Changbin?"