first time.

jimin closes his bedroom door and locks it after jungkook comes in behind him. he turns to jungkook and is surprised with a kiss.

jungkook kisses jimin slowly, pulling the older lad closer to him. he wraps his arms around jimins waist, sliding his hands under the loose fabric of jimins shirt, letting his hands rub circles in the small of jimins back.

"i love you," he whispers against jimins lips. he brings his hands up to cups jimins cheeks, making jimin look him in the eyes.

"i love you more," jimin whispers back. jungkook pulls him forward kissing him harder because now he has something to prove. now he wants jimin to feel his love.

"not possible," jungkook mumbles against his lips. jimin hums in response, tangling his fingers in jungkooks hair. jungkook grips his hips, needing him to be closer, as if they weren't already connected like two puzzle pieces.

"make love to me," jimin asks, his voice cracking with embarrassment. jungkook smiles, admiring the dark red blush, tinting jimins cheeks. He loves when jimin blushes, it's adorable.

"are you sure love?" jungkook asks, cupping jimins cheek again; gently running his thumb over jimins cheekbone. jimins eyes flutter close before he nods slowly. "Speak up jimin,"

"yes jungkook please," jimin sputters out quickly. jimin needs this, he wants this so bad. he wants jungkook to be his first and hopefully his only.

"okay love, okay," jungkook says, tugging jimins shirt up so that it is completely off. He drops it on the floor admiring jimins slightly tanned, beauty mark scattered torso.

jimins cheeks get darker as jungkook stares at him, lightly running his fingers on jimins soft skin. jimin shivers at the touch; leaning into him.

"god, you're so beautiful," jungkook breathes out, his eyes wide open in awe. jungkook drops to his knees, undoing jimins belt; pulling his pants and boxers off in one go.

jungkook kisses around jimins co.ck never touching it. jimin squirms, letting quiet whimpers fall between his lips. jungkook grips jimins hips; looking up at him before he grips his arse.

jimin grabs on to jungkooks shoulders, trying to stabilize himself. his knees feels like they might buckle as jungkook spreads his cheeks and kneads his arse. "jungkook," jimin whimpers as jungkook kitten licks his tip.

jungkook teases him; slowly taking in the head of jimins co.ck in his mouth. he swirls his tongue around the tip, licking at it; tasting the salty taste of jimins precome.

jungkook pulls off, standing up quickly. jimin whines at the loss of jungkooks warm wet mouth.

jungkook shushes jimij by kissing him soft and slowly. they slowly work themselves so that jimin is layed flat on the bed with jungkook hovering over jimin.

"why are you still in your clothes?"
jimin whines tugging at the ends of jungkooks shirt until it's finally off. he throws it somewhere in the room carelessly.

jungkook struggles trying to get his jeans off. both of them laughing when he nearly falls off of the bed. finally when he has them off, he notices jimin staring at him. with not only want in his eyes, but love.

it may or may not have been his possessive side that made him want to mark every inch of jimins body. he begins to nip and suck on the inside of jimins thigh; working his way all the way up to jimins collarbones,. making sure not to touch jimins co.ck.

jimin whimpers at every new love bite that he starts, loving the feel of jungkooks teeth and tougue all over him.

"lube and a condom?" jungkook asks looking up at jimin as he pinches one of jimins nipples making him whimper breathlessly. He sucks on one until it's dark red and sore.