My New Average Life

"Flowey, I don't think that's exactly how it works."  I shook my head at him as Frisk placed the newly made flower crown on my head before working on Sans' next.  They already had their own flower crown made and on their head.  We were currently sitting in a park surrounded by golden and red flowers with Flowey who was complaining about stuff again.  Flowey had a red flower necklace which he was wearing and Sans is just laying on the ground beside me and chilling in the shade of the oak tree with his eyes closed.

"I personally think it should be how it works."  Flowey huffed placing his leaves on his stem in a 'hands on his hips' fashion.

"Well, not everything can be the way you want it to be.  That's the terrible thing about life."  I shrugged in reply, just watching the breeze blow the lush, green grass to the North.  The blue sky above was outshone by the beacon of light which climbed it.  The oak trees which surrounded us provided lovely shade for the crimson-red and golden-yellow flowers which grew in the freckled light shafts that pierced the tree's leaves.  Another beautiful day.

That's when boss music starts playing and you start wondering what's gonna go wrong.  But so far, nothing.  Frisk finished up Sans' flower crown and placed it on his head whilst I continued to talk with Flowey.  "No, Flowey, you can't attack random people who poke fun at you!"  I shook my head in reprimand.  But he doesn't really listen.  Although, he knows stuff's getting real when he's called by his real first name: Asriel.

"BAH!  Pathetic how they can't even handle a few punches."  He spat in reply, moping and swaying with the breeze and grass--if I didn't know any better, I'd say the tsundere was actually enjoying the breeze and swaying in it like an actual flower would.

"I'm pretty sure they can handle a few punches, Flowey.  Just not your punches."  I told him as Frisk began to make us all necklaces out of the flowers next.

"Pfft, hah!  I bet they're just weaklings."  Flowey laughed.  I love Flowey, but he's a complete tsundere and 'gotta act all tough' kinda flower-guy.

"Or maybe you're just being a bully."  I laughed in response, laying down next to Sans without damaging my flower crown.

"Pah, they just need to toughen up a lil'."  Flowey responded, turning around to admire the view before 'fumping' into the ground and 'fumping' out next to Frisk and leaning against them for comfort and support, still watching the view as Frisk makes the necklaces.  I heard Sans hum.

"Whatcha thinking about, Souly?"  I questioned him.

"Hmm.  Nothin' much.  Just thinkin' 'bout the past few months."  He told us.  I hummed in response and thought back as well.  It has been a long train ride. Frisk walked over, made me sit up and then tied the flower necklace around my neck before letting me lay back down and going back to the flowers to work on the next one.  I quickly checked my phone for the time, to see it was still twenty minutes until Toriel expected us back for Lunch and Pie.
"Time me, Souly."

"11:41."  I answered, checking the time again.  Nineteen more minutes.

"Righto."  He nodded.  I watched as Frisk made him sit up so they could put the necklace around his neck and then let him lay back down.  Frisk then ran back to their flowers and Flowey and began making their own flower necklace.

"So,"  I hummed.  "What's the plan when we go to Toriel's?"  I questioned the others.  Sometimes we'd enjoy lunch and watch movies or play board or card games, and sometimes we'd read or do some art or something similar.  I heard Sans hum beside me.

"I dunno.  We might just have to wait and play it by year, Souly."  He continued humming, but this time the melody of a song.  From what I've heard about how all of this is similar to a 'game' for them and everyone, it sounded like 'Spider Dance' which I'd sometimes hear when Muffet got angry at humans.  You know shit's real when Sans' 'Megalovania' music starts playing.  Frisk had gained our attention and had their own necklace on now.  Flowey behind them with his leaves crossed in a 'arms crossed over chest' way.  Frisk signed to us: 'Could we watch a movie?'