20

Sophia and Michael both thanked Ethan for his assistance, but refused to let him help any further, saying to just relax and enjoy the picnic. He was grateful, because the moment the Margo incident was over, he knew the time was right and immediately went back to see Emma.

"Walk with me? Not far, just somewhere a little more private for a minute."

"Uhmm, sure." It was an odd request, but whatever.

Taking her plate and setting it aside, he wrapped an arm around her waist, intending to take her to the tree house, away from the hustle and bustle of the guests where they could talk. Once they passed the shed however, Emma let out a high pitched squeak then sprinted away from him.

Oh-my-God! "Ethan!"

"Yeah?" Curious as to the source of her sudden outburst, he approached her from behind while she answered him with a unique question.

"Didn't the Army teach you how to cover your tracks?" He came back with a clueless 'huh', but began chuckling after seeing for himself what she was stressing over. "Well?" Looking at him, he had a rather proud sort of look on his face.

He surveyed his handiwork from a few nights ago and gave his cocky opinion. The perfect impressions of her breasts and their hands spayed out in the dust on the old car hood... "Those aren't tracks, that's art in motion." Her immediate response was to gasp and slap his shoulder before giggling herself.

"There you are," Michael said, currently making his way towards the young couple.

"Eeeep!" Emma made a one eighty and hopped up to sit on the hood of her father's junker, hoping to hide the evidence of her dusty endeavors. "Hi, daddy." Ethan had a shit eating grin on his face, both hands calmly stuffed into his denim pockets. He was getting a kick out of this rather than help her conceal proof positive he'd fucked her on the hood of her father's old car.

"Your Aunt Bernice just arrived and asked where you were."

The closer he got the further Emma leaned back, her hands on either side of her, directly over her original prints.

"What are you doing back here?" he asked curiously. His daughter had that 'guilty' sort of look, the same one she always wore in high school when she'd been up to no good.

"N-nothing. We just came back here to talk for a minute... right, Ethan?" The closer he came she knew he'd see, so as nonchalantly as possible, she scooted further back and moved both hands in a snow angel pattern like she was bored, praying to God she'd smeared the 'stamp' of her breasts.

"That's right." When Michael looked his way, Ethan patted his front pocket with his fingers, earning him a wink from the older man.

"No rush then. I'll tell her you'll come see her in a few minutes."

"Oh? I-I-I mean, okay, daddy." Well that was... strange! At least he walked away so she could release the nervous breath she'd been holding and to give her boyfriend a good swatting. "You could have sat on the hood with me, you know."

"I could have... but it was a lot funnier watching you squirm." Now she looked annoyed so he dropped his wicked smile.

"Anyway... what DID you bring me back here for besides a near heart attack from the ultimate humiliation?"

Like something out of a movie, he spun around on one heel to stand directly in front of her. Pulling his hands away from his pockets, he penned her body in and curled his tongue behind his teeth, his lips inching closer and closer until he was a hair's breath away from kissing her. She would have laughed, but he looked so damn sexy doing it. Just as she leaned in to get that kiss, he dropped a bomb on her.