16

"Tell me you didn't buy this that day at the mall?" Emma asked; a tinge of annoyance lacing her voice as she inspected the familiar see-through piece of lingerie. Ethan looked up guiltily at her from under long dark lashes. She laid the lacy red gown on the bed and shook her head, amazed that she found it impossible to be mad with him over this. At least he did get my size right.

"I'm a bastard, I know." Bowing his head and offering a weak chuckle, he hoped she wouldn't be too upset with him for his 'presumptuous' purchase. He was wrong, he knew it but he desperately wanted to see her in it and hadn't been joking that day when he said he'd buy it for her.

"I was hoping I'd get lucky enough that you might wear it for me?" He pouted for good measure in order to avert any true anger on her part and watched as the corners of her mouth started to curl in a smile despite her initial reaction. "Knew I could get a grin."

"You really ARE a bad, rude man." She went back to playing with his dog tags while sitting on his lap. "I'll wear it. BUT," she raised a finger the second his eyes lit up. "Don't count on it being any time soon."

He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and gave her his best smile. "I'll wait an eternity then."

"You just might have to, Mister. And from now on... don't go buying anything without my approval." His smile turned wicked.

"Aaaare you saying I can take you shopping?" She swung her legs back and forth like a child, taunting him with the idea of her lovely body in all sorts of things even Victoria couldn't keep secret. She crossed her arms in a 'don't push your luck' manner, indicating that although she wasn't opposed to the idea, it wasn't going to happen right away. "Okay then." Clearing his throat he changed the subject. "Wanna shower?"

"Sure." She hopped off his lap. "I'll leave the water running after I'm through." Hiding any traces of jest from her tone, she wasn't surprised when he grabbed her arm as she went to exit the bedroom.

He yanked the now giggling girl back to his lap to nip and growl at her neck. "Who said you were going alone?"

Ethan carried her into the shower and despite her protests, sweet talked her into letting him pamper her, saying it was something he'd fantasized about. He treated her body to mind blowing tenderness by slowly lathering and washing every part of her so gently she thought she might go to sleep... until the rich vibration of his voice hummed through her body with naughty confessions. She blushed when she learned he used to think about her showering back at FT Littleton while sitting in his office, picturing her naked, wet body covered in bubbles, wishing he could join her. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and swayed on her feet when he captured her soap covered breasts to fondle.

"Made me feel like a fucking schoolboy."

"A schoolboy, huh? What did that make me? Your teacher, a student... or maybe the librarian?" she teased.

He groaned and squeezed her mounds. Though he had yet to recover from their earlier lovemaking, he pumped his hips against her bottom, letting his shaft slide up and down the sudsy crease of her buttocks.

"Sooooo." She had practically opened the door for him to ask what he'd been dying to know. "How do you feel about role play?"

"Uhmmm... depends?"

His shoulders shook as he chuckled. He read the nervousness in her voice but she hadn't said 'no'. "I've got all kinds of scenarios running through my head though I have to admit, the librarian thing? I hadn't thought of that." Oh yeah, he could see her wearing a smart pair of glasses, hair pinned up, acting all proper. He whispered in her ear. "I'd have to be the unruly student that's forced to stay after school... hand you books to put away while you stand on a ladder wearin' a skirt?" That got her giggling. "Making my hands itch to run slowly up those buttery smooth thighs of yours so I can dip my finger in your cream." She pushed her bottom against him and moaned. "You could even help... tutor me?"