9

-The following Saturday-

Ethan had been wandering around the mall for about an hour, making small purchases here and there when, as most men do, he glanced into the storefront window of Victoria's Secret only to see a vision that instantly had him hard. Lo and behold there she was. Towards the far right hand wall stood Emma, holding a bra in each hand, looking from one to the other as if trying to decide which color to buy. Of course this was too good an opportunity to pass up so he headed in and snuck up behind her.

"Why waste money on either when you don't bother to wear a bra anyway?"

She whipped around to face the infuriating smirk that went along with the familiar hushed voice in her ear.

"For your information I do wear bras most of the time, so you can wipe that stupid smile off your face and go away." She turned back around, trying to ignore how good he smelled and how hot he looked. Unlike the night at the NCO club, he wore faded blue denim, a white t-shirt with a plaid over shirt and solid black converse. She instantly became nervous at his nearness when he stepped up beside her and pointed to one of the brasseries she held.

"Definitely the red one. It compliments your eyes and skin tone." He chuckled when she put it back just because he'd said that and threw the pink instead into her little basket before stomping off. So defiant. He followed her, but stopped at a rack of sexy nightwear to pull out a lacy see-through baby-doll nightgown. "I like this one." He held it on front of her. "What do you think, baby?"

"I think it's a good thing I don't care what you like. And stop calling me baby." She snatched it out of his hand, held it up to inspect along with the tag then shoved it into his chest. "Besides... eighty five dollars? I don't think so." She shook her head.

"If the price is all you're worried about, I'll buy it." She looked so adorable the way she turned to prop one hand on her hip and smiled sweetly during her retort.

"I'm sure you'll look lovely in it though I admit I never took you for a cross-dresser." He opened his mouth but she held up her hand. "Look, go back to whatever hell dimension you were spawned from and leave me be, okay?"

"And miss the chance to watch you shop for lacey lingerie? Uh-uh. I think I'll stay. See what kind of panties you like to wear." He reached into her basket and was able to grab something out before she pulled it away. "Well, well, well." He held a pink silk thong high in the air while she jumped up to try and take it back. "These are nice. Much nicer than those granny panties from Basic," he purred.

"Damnit, Ethan! Give it back." She tried jumping higher but he continued to tease her, dangling them low then high every time while smirking at her attempts.

"How about you model that little red number for me in the dressing room first, then I'll give 'em back?" That made her stop.

"You can add that to your list of things that's never going to happen. I'm outta here." She stormed off towards the check-out, ignoring him when he called her name. Setting her things on the counter she did her best to put on a smile for the cashier's sake as she rang up her merchandise when Ethan came to stand beside her.

"You forgot these, sweetheart." He placed the underwear on top of the small pile along with the red nightgown he'd been teasing her about then placed an arm around her shoulders like they were a couple and kissed her cheek.

"NO!" The young girl behind the counter jumped after picking it up to scan. "I mean, no, dear!" She pushed his arm off her, picked up the scrap of material and shoved it into his hands. "I told you. It's the wrong size." She ground the words out and turned back to address the girl. "That will be all, thank you."