Shang Youyou was originally hanging onto Shang Jin's neck. After hearing the voice, she looked towards the person that had come. With this glance, she was directly dumbfounded.

After waiting for a long time, he still didn't received the Shang family little princess's reply. The other side just stared blankly at him without any intention of opening her mouth. Ye Zhou was unable to maintain the smile on his face. He looked at Shang Jin as if asking for his help.

Shang Jin called out, "Youyou?"

Shang Youyou, as if not hearing it, still foolishly stared at Ye Zhou.

Ye Zhou unobtrusively moved over to Shang Jin's side, and leaned in to Shang Jin's ear and tactfully asked, "Your little sister didn't sleep well?" In fact, he even wanted to ask, 'why is your sister a bit foolish'. Clearly the last time she'd seemed very clever.

Shang Jin was also bewildered. He whispered, "No, she was still high-spirited in the car just now." Saying this, Shang Jin shook his arms. Shang Youyou immediately came back to her senses. She looked at Ye Zhou again, and then directly buried her face in Shang Jin's shoulder, and wouldn't come out no matter how she was coaxed.

Ye Zhou was greatly wounded. He'd always felt that he was very approachable. He didn't expect that he'd bump into a wall with Shang Jin's little sister.

Shang Jin awkwardly said, "She may not have slept well."

Ye Zhou resentfully said, "Then let her sleep."

Walking for a while, they met Zhou Wendao and Xu Yangjun.

The two of them looked at the little girl in Shang Jin's arms and the two were petrified on the spot.

Based on his understanding from a year of living together, Ye Zhou saw the two men's expressions and knew that they'd already visualized a scene of dog's blood [melodramatic] family drama. Rushing before they could babble their nonsense, he introduced, "This is Shang Jin's little sister."

Zhou Wendao breathed out a huge sigh of relief and said, "Turns out it's a sister."

"Hello, little sister." Xu Yangjun walked behind Shang Jin, wanting to chat with Shang Youyou.

Ye Zhou said, "She's sleeping. Don't disturb her."

However, Ye Zhou's words just fell, Shang Youyou raised her little face and responded to Xu Yangjun, "Hi, big brother."

Ye Zhou simply didn't dare to believe that he'd actually suffered defeat at Xu Yangjun's hand.

"Aiya, she looks like a little angel, deserving to be Shang Jin's little sister."

Without looking, they could feel the 'negative energy' emitting from Ye Zhou's entire body. Shang Jin also couldn't understand it. It was because Ye Zhou had said he liked children that he'd brought Shang Youyou. He didn't expect that Shang Youyou would be very good with others, but why was she so resistant to Ye Zhou?

Seeing Shang Youyou not only pay attention to Xu Yangjun, but even politely greeted Zhou Wendao, and only being so "indifferent" to him, he sourly said with a face without love, "You guys should happily and merrily play together. Let me, this broken-winged angel who'd been abandoned by the little princess, lick my wounds alone."

Xu Yangjun and Zhou Wendao had finally found a sense of superiority with Ye Zhou, and insincerely comforted him, "Zhou, there's nothing to be done. This is personal charm!"

"Right, in the children's world, where's the concept of beauty and ugliness? If you're pleasing to the eye, then they'd talk to you. If you're not pleasing to the eye, they'd be unwilling to respond." Xu Yangjun "tut-tutted" twice and deliberately said, "Little children are so capricious!"