Voting/ Poll

Hello! Today is the day you guys get to vote for which story and theme you guys would like to read! I will include the sequel to this book if you would like me to write a sequel. I personally would not like to write a sequel but if you guys want to read a sequel, I will write it.

Warning: One book is not really Junkook centric. It sorta is but at the same time it isn't.

Soooo on with the stories...

Together We Will Die

One day 7 boys got a note, some would say it was a harmless prank, others would say it was a warning. The 7 boys took the note as an harmless prank, a joke. The next day, 6 of the 7 boys wake up from a bang, the 6 boys go out of their room, wondering where it came from. The 6 boys realize they're missing one person, they head over to the missing member's room. Opening it, seeing the boy lifeless and bleeding on the ground...guess it wasn't a joke afterall.

guess it wasn't a joke afterall

The Runaway Prince

Jeon Jungkook, the heir to the throne, the next King of the greatest kingdom in all the land. But, unlike most, he doesn't wanna be the king, he wants to be a normal boy, he wants to play with the kids from the village not the spoiled ass brats who think they are better than everyone else. His father also wants him to marry a beautiful princess when the princesses Jungkook meets only care about the money. Jungkook doesn't want to even marry yet, so why the hell will he even take a girls hand in marrige. So, without any choice, Jungkook runs away, but he doesn't go alone...

Devil or Angel(This book was in the voting last time, if you guys don't wanna read this book it will no longer be in the voting)Jungkook is a 17 year old prince who appears to be half devil and half angel

Devil or Angel
(This book was in the voting last time, if you guys don't wanna read this book it will no longer be in the voting)
Jungkook is a 17 year old prince who appears to be half devil and half angel. He has 2 older brothers who are both angels. Jungkook meets 4 friends, who he thinks are normal people. But actually his 4 friends are devils, who were ordered to kill the royal line. But that plan changes when Jungkook's brothers, Jin and Jimin, find out the 4 devil's plan. But then they all notice that Jungkook has been acting different, it's maybe because they all think that Jungkook is only an angel. Jungkook acts different, one minute he's an innocent boy, the next minute he stabs someone. The boys all try to help Jungkook control his changes. But what they didn't know was that Jungkook can't be helped.

Can Friendship Mend a Broken Heart?(This is the sequel to Are We Together or Apart, I personally would not like to write this, but if you want to read a sequel I will write it)

(This is the sequel to Are We Together or Apart, I personally would not like to write this, but if you want to read a sequel I will write it)

Jeon Jungkook, now married, heading to Collage, feeling happy. He walks into Collage, happy to continue his wonderful life. But what he didn't expect was to see the 7 boys who changed his life, well really almost ruin it. They approach the shocked boy telling him that they've changed...but did they really?

All right now its your turn to vote...

Together We Will Die

The Runaway Prince

Devil or Angel

or finally

Can Love Mend A Broken Heart

If you would like to vote twice you can vote on my Instagram and Twitter:
Purple_BTS 130

May the best book win!!!!