Chapter 5

Jungkook POV
"Well um, I grew up without a father, I don't know what happened to him. My mother told me to never talk about him or even mention him. As I grew older, my brother would always make fun of me because of how weak I am. Before though, my sister, Jisoo, would always be there to help me, she would always take care if Jackson for me," I laugh, I then continued.
"Even though, obviously Jackson was the favorite child, and my mother would never believe me. I still love her, I mean after all it's hard being a single parent. She took care of all of us, now that I think of it now I know she never meant to hit me. She loved me, but I know for a fact that Jackson doesn't. I mean if he did, he wouldn't beat me up every single day, or order me to do shit that he doesn't want to do," I didn't even realize that I was crying.
"I mean, who even knows if he didn't kill his own mother and sister just to torture me," I felt someone pull me into a hug.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry," I hear Jin hyungs voice soothing me.

"Jungkook, is there any other stuff you wanna tell us?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Um yeah," I say wiping away my tears. "Um, I love singing, dancing, rapping, anything thats musical. I've also always wanted to beat the shit out of my brother and give him a taste of his own medicine,"

"You know, we can help you with that," Jimin states.

"What do you mean?" I say confused.

"I mean maybe we can help you stand up for yourself and gain a little bit of confidence," Jimin explained.

"You guys would that for me?" I ask.

"Of course! That's an amazing idea Jimin!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"I know it is," Jimin then went towards me. "Meet us at the school's gym, since Jin's dad owns the school we get to stay in school as long as we can,"

"Really? That's amazing!" I exclaim.

"Now Jungkook, I'm gonna ask once more, is there anything else you wanna tell us," Namjoon asked.

"Um yeah," I chuckle nervously.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell us right now," Jin hyung said.

"No it's okay, you guys went through some trouble just to get me to trust you guys," I state, and they nod.

"I'm gay," I looked down at my shoes waiting for a response that felt like would never come.

"Jungkook look at us," I hear Yoongi say, I look up. "That's amazing, don't worry we won't judge,"

I smile so brightly that they support, "Thank you so much!"

"You just can't tell anyone, we might support but the whole school doesn't. They will gang up on anyone who says they're gay," Taehyung states, I nod.

"Okay I won't say anything, but thank you so much for everything that you all have been doing for me," I thank and leave the 6 boys when the bell rang.

Taehyung POV
"This is perfect!" Jimin exclaimed.

"It is, the school will hate him when they find out he's gay," Yoongi states.

"Are you sure we should tell the whole school?" Jin hyung asked.

"You're not feeling soft now are you hyung?" Namjoon questioned.

"No of course not, it's just I do sort of feel bad for him," Jin hyung states

"Don't get close to him hyung. We all agreed when we started this whole thing, that we would never get close to our victims. Jungkook is a victim," Namjoon explained.