Chapter 37 |His hell now her heaven|

Start from the beginning

~~**~~

Arnav was aggravated. Aggravated by the way she had turned down the rumor. He couldn't do anything except look at those words that she'd stated from the past few hours.

Though the words were written, he could still hear the unbothered tone in them. How nonchalant and unperturbed she sounded!

"Aman I want you to reschedule the appointment with Be You asap. The soonest! I'm not gonna wait any longer!" he ordered his ever so obedient PA who nodded and was dismissed.

~~**~~

3 days had passed and there hadn't been much contact on both ends between Khushi and the Raizadas. They last met at Zaika's opening, after that everybody was busy with their new busy routines. Though Nani had asked Khushi to join them for tea and what not, she rejected.

Khushi hadn't heard from Arnav about the recent rumor or anything in general.... which was a good thing. It was good she turned them down the minute they arose, without giving him or anybody else something to gossip about.

"My daisy" she cooed to her baby.

She was khushi's daughter, errr more like her dog. Daisy was an adorable golden retriever Khushi had adopted one year ago. She was someone Khushi loved a lot. Daisy was a very sensible one. She'd cuddle her mother when she'd see her frowning or being sad. She'd shower her with wet kisses. She'd entertain her with her cute gestures. Khushi loved her daisy and because she'd often be busy, there would always be someone who took care of daisy in her absence. So now bringing her back from an early morning walk and feeding her, she left the dog nanny in charge and went for work.

~~**~~

The moment she arrived, she could sense something weird in the air. She had a keen sixth sense and could often figure out things before they took place. And this certain feeling told her something appalling is to take place today. She couldn't figure out what but it tensed her.

"Ma'am you've got a very important meeting in a couple minutes. The people are soon to be arriving. I'd suggest we head to the conference room. Mr Liam and everybody else is already present there" her assistant informed.

Khushi made her way to the conference room not knowing the surprise that was waiting for her there.

~~**~~

He stood there, tall and proud, with a smirk supporting his awfully handsome face.

What the fuck? How come did I not know about this?

"This is Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. The one I was talking about a couple days ago. They recently moved to Dubai. I'm pretty sure if we collaborate it will be extremely beneficial on both sides" Liam explained, talking straight up about the benefits of the companies.

Not a single thing Liam said made sense to her. It just got in one ear and out the other. Nothing was reaching her brain at this moment. It was as if it was numb all of a sudden.

She stared intensely at the man she'd shared history with before.

"I know" she whispered to Liam, staring at Arnav. After a fleeting second, gaining her composure back, she said "I'd like to have a moment with Mr Raizada for a couple minutes. Some privacy would be great."

As everyone left the room, she glared at him.

"What?" he asked her ever so innocently.

"What what? Kya hai yeh sab?" she asked with a frown. (What is all this?)

"What do you mean kya hai yeh sab? It is exactly what it looks it is."

"Why are you here? And why didn't you tell me about this before?"