𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗩𝗬 ↬ rant one

There's a Taylor Swift lyric that goes, "I once was poison ivy but now I'm your daisy."

I'm poison ivy, honey. But I'm not anyone's daisy.

But I digress.

If you don't know me, I'm █████. I'm a Wattpadder with 500+ followers and a book with a tidy little fanbase. 

I'm also Sick and Tired of some people, people who speak in no caps and use 'xd' and 'ngl' and 'omg' and 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

But then you're going to go, █████, didn't you put 'ngl' in the description of the story? What kind of hypocrite do you think you are?

Honey, I'm the biggest kind of hypocrite. But I find it annoying as fuck. 

People who hop on the bandwagon, people who are the definition of Basic White Girl ™, people who think they're so high and mighty and that everything they do is wonderful. I know too many people like that, and they're sickening. People who think Starbucks is life and seemingly think that the world revolves around them. 

People that are sickening in the way that they're sugary sweet and cloying. Sickening in the way that so many people love them and they revel in it, calling their followers cute-cutesy little names and thinking that what they write should be a Paid Story or made into a movie or published irl.

Like, this person that I'm talking about right now? I said I was tired of toxic people, and they went, 'i'm sorry if i made you feel that way' and I don't know why it made me so angry, but it did. This is a person who doesn't know half of what I'm saying, what I'm implying. 

But thanks, hon. It was you.

In case you were wondering what to call me (which you probably aren't), call me Mare. Short for Nightmare, which is what I am. A nightmare dressed as a daydream.

Yes, I'm a Swiftie, and that's all you get to know about me.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming--

Poison ivy. This person is well loved, and I don't know why they get on my nerves so much. I don't know why they make me so angry, why they make me feel like I'm just another Basic White Girl ™, why they make me feel like I'm someone who owes them something.

I built my own empire, sweetheart. You weren't a part of it until it was shining golden and glorious.

I'm aware that makes me sound like a Stuck-Up Little Bitch. 

I'm a Poetic Stuck-Up Little Bitch, thank you very much.

I'm tired of putting too many exclamation points in my replies, or using 'XD' and 'lol' and 'LMAO' to make myself seem happy. I'm a depressed little wet rat, sweetie. Why do I feel like I need to make myself seem cloyingly candy-sweet? So I don't hurt your feelings? So I stay an Approachable Bitchy Bitch?

You know nothing about me. You see what I want you to see. You don't know my real name or my real face or even my real personality-- yet you assume we're Best Friends 4 Lyfe or some other bullshit like that.

This isn't even about a Singular Person anymore. There are more-- people who make me feel stupid because they don't get my references, or my American way of saying things. People who comment '???' on my favorite paragraphs I've written because it's Too Deep for them to understand.

All in all, I'm just bitter. If you ordered coffee as black as my soul, you'd get used-up coffee grounds.