Shawn grabbed her by the hair, a tight fistful keeping her in place, and began face fucking her. His thick cock pushed in and out of her wide, begging mouth as she gagged and tried to keep up. She was sweet, but she was at his mercy, and her eyes began to water as she choked.

"You like sucking my cock?" He asked, she coughed out a reply. "Look at me!" Her eyes flew up to his, pure honey orbs that showed nothing but obedience and lust. "What are you?"

"Your dirty... little slut," came her muffled reply. His dick was sopping wet, covered in her saliva, and he slowly pulled it out. She hungrily fed on his head, showing it attention, and he loved the pressure of her tongue against his head. "Good girl," he said, and her dark eyes sparkled.

Shawn rammed his cock to the back of her throat one last time for good measure before pulling back and instructing her to get on all fours. "Ass in the air," he commanded and she obeyed, allowing him to tug off her thong. He squeezed her juicy ass, spanking it before running his hands over it and claiming it as his own. 

Kneeling behind her, he pressed his tongue against her asshole, softly licking it. She moaned softly, moving away from him a bit, but he hooked his arm around her legs and held her in place. He massaged her button with the tip of his tongue, working hard against it until the skin loosened a bit, allowing him to plunge his tongue inside of her. Air escaped her lungs as she reveled in this new feeling, her pussy tingling as her asshole was explored by his tongue – his hands kneading the flesh of her ass and keeping her cheeks pulled wide. He tongue-fucked her asshole for a while, feeling her get more and more wet before he tenderly slipped a finger inside her ass. She tightened against him at first, but he put his other fingers against her clit and she was soon lost to lust once more.

"Your ass belongs to me, Camila."

"Yes... i-it's all yours." She breathed out shakily.

Pleased, he rubbed his finger against her clit, impressed by how moist she already was. Her core beckoned to him, but he held off. It was torture for the both of them. He would rub her clit slightly, stopping before she was close to her orgasm. Her hips began to rock back against him, only wanting more. He was near salivating, seeing her beautiful pink pussy continuously soaking his hand, begging to be explored. 

Pushing out a breath through his teeth, Shawn pushed a finger inside of her, which was rewarded by a sultry moan. Her pussy was warm and tight – she hadn't been fucked in so long. His fingers were hot and probing, and he felt so good. No one had ever touched her like this, and each time she felt close to orgasm, he would pull away. It was frustrating, it was sensual, and it was absolutely euphoric. 

Camila moaned and gasped and thought she would go mad with need as Shawn pumped both of his fingers inside her, he rubbed his thumb against her pulsating clit. Demanding that she stop rocking her hips against him if she got too close to her high. As his cock swelled with the need for the girl on all fours before him, he stopped. On his knees, he aggressively grabbed her by her long hair, and pulled her head up so that her back was pressed against his chest, as he cupped her chin and held her gaze.

"Beg for it."

"Fuck me," her eyes were wide with need, her ass undulating against him. "Please, Daddy, I want your cock inside me so badly. Fuck my pussy, please!"

Camila's mouth looked so sweet as she begged, and Shawn bent down and bit her lip, hard. She whimpered and his cock grew hard as steel, as he shoved her back down onto her arms and rubbed the tip of his dick against her cunt. Her begging never ceased – more, more, please, Daddy – she moaned until he couldn't hold back anymore. 

He plunged his thick head into her pussy, so tight and sweet and soaking wet. Her skin conformed to his shape as if by command, and her sex seemed to suck him in – further and further inside of her until his naval hit her ass. Her pussy was amazing, and he needed it. 

Shawn gripped her hips and began fucking her, watching her small tits bounce helplessly against her chest. She could feel the ridge of his head hitting all the right spots of her intimate flesh, and she knew she was already close. Camila's hands weakly groped at the rope as she moaned uncontrollably with broken words and phrases of praise for his cock that brought her so much pleasure. She loved all of it. As she neared her orgasm, her core tightened, and he pulled out of her. She let out an exasperated groan and he slapped her pussy – hard.

"You don't cum until I tell you to."

"Yes, Daddy," Her voice was weak with pleasure and her eyes narrowed, as he put her legs over his shoulders and began rubbing the tip of his dick against her. She watched as he did so, biting her lower lip, her locks were tousled and her cheeks were rosy, and he knew he needed to have her.

"Look at me." She did, her blush deepening but her gaze never faltering as he pressed his cock into her and began ramming her. Over and over again he stretched her tight pussy and explored her sweet depths, enraptured by the pull of her flesh and the want of her skin. His groans began to match her own, and he granted her orgasm when he felt her tense. 

Pleasure washed over her – finally, finally – the sweet release of it consumed her, crippled her, and her body shuddered uncontrollably as her breaths became scattered and frantic. Shawn pulled out, knowing he was close and let her legs fall from his shoulders, then proceeded to press his cock to her mouth – softer this time – as her eyes were glazed over with tired passion and a spent satisfaction. She suckled on his head, using her expert tongue to caress and stroke him in all the right places, sucking and loving him until he emptied his load into her mouth. The warm seed spilled out as he pulled back, down her chin and across her breasts in a stringy, saliva covered waterfall of cum.

 As Camila swallowed the remainder, she held his gaze and offered a weak smile before dropping her head to the pillow, exhausted. Shawn untied her from the bedpost and began to rub at her wrists to ease the sting which had developed from the friction of the harsh rope. Not long after he fell to his pillow too and snuggled up against her, feeling the warmth radiate from her damp body. 

Pressing his lips to her soft hair, he took in her scent and a smile spread across his face. 

"I love you, baby" He whispered endearingly, wrapping his arms firmly around her torso and never wanting to let go.

"I love you too, Shawn."