Finding the Truth

I just realized there is like no smut for nanocoffee, and it saddens me. So I'm gonna fix that! (I will be using their real names, so sorry if that upsets you it just feels easier to write) however this might cut off before any real smut.

(For those who are hesitant, it does cut off)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim bust into my room absolutely ecstatic, I was sitting at my desk scribbling in my journal about the things I have learned about the flux. Which so far is not a lot. Kim was jumping up and down going on about the new thing she learned how to make, then she unexpectedly went really pale and looked faint.

"Kim, are you okay?" I said getting up while setting my work aside, and helping her to sit on my bed.

"Huh, yeah. Just a little dizzy all of a sudden." I sat down next to her and examined her face then looked for any signs of why Kim was feeling like this, there was no trace of anything wrong as far as I could tell.

"Duncan, did I ever tell you about how good you look in that lab coat" kim said with a hint of lust in her voice.

"Huh? Uh...no?"

"You would look sooo much better without it though~" her gaze became somewhat sexual

"Kim, are you sure your okay?"

"Positive, I feel fine, besides the growing desire to get you out of those clothes" what has gotten into her!

"Kim! Where's this coming from!?!" It's true that I love kim very much, but this wasn't her,  something is wrong, and I would feel horrible taking advantage of her while, whatever it is, is influencing her to act like this. 

"My heart, my lust, and a little from the flux." The flux! I knew something was wrong, the flux must just be reacting to something.

"Kim this isn't you..." her expression switched and she looked a little saddened.

"Yes it is, just the flux enhances it... I can usually control it, I'm sorry Duncan..." she looked crushed, and the way she talked now made it obvious that it was her again.

"So, you do feel that way?" I asked after a moment of silence

"Uh...well...oh I guess you already know now, of course Duncan you big idiot!"

"R-really?"

"Listen up Duncan, I'm only saying this once. I love you, and I am....sexually attracted to you...."

"I-I uh..." I stumbled with my words, of course I'm... sexually attracted to kim, and of course I love her, but is this really her, or the flux.

"Duncan, say something!" She said impatiently.

"Kim, of course I love you, for so long I have , but Is this you talking to me, or just the flux?" I looked away from her, if it is her she'll be hurt by what I just said.

"Duncan...it hurts that you would even think that, can't you tell its me because of all the hints I've dropped before that I love you, or how I'm not all over you right now like before."

"I'm sorry, I just, I don't want to take advantage of you..."

"Well your not." She put her hand on my cheek and made me look at her.

"Duncan Jones, I can honestly tell you that I love you very much." She said almost in a whisper, but it was confident.

"I love you too Kim"

"Then kiss me you fool." I did as she said and leaned in connecting our lips. Her arms went around my neck and deepended the kiss. She fell back into the bed and pulled me down with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
If requested

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys I couldn't write a full out smut, nope I just couldn't bring myself to, but if its requested then I will.