Surprise

Set in game
Duncan's pov

I spawned into a new world and grass and trees formed around me as I looked around for my partner. When I couldn't seem to find her I began to move away from the spawn to look for her. I was starting to het uneasy, it shouldn't take her this long to get logged in, and if she is already here she couldn't have wandered off far. My mind began to race with possibilities that something had happened in real life to her, but I was jolted out of my thoughts when I walked straight into a tree that I hadn't noticed and fell over backwards startled. My hand went up to rub my face and head and I slowly opened my eyes and could hear muffled giggling behind me. I sat up and looked for the voice and saw the edge of a red dress waving gently in the wind peeking out from behind a tree. I felt immense relief knowing that she was trying to play a prank on me, but now it was time to get her back for it. I crept up to the tree she was hidden behind, then jumped out to the other side and immediately pulled her into a hug. She gasped with shock and then began to giggle somemore until she grabbed a hold of me too.

"Okay that's enough horsing around for a bit, its going to be night soon." I said.

"Okay Duncan, but to do that you have to let go of me." She said a little sarcastically.

"I don't think so." I said smuggly as I grabbed her waist and threw her over my shoulder.

"Dunan!" She whined.

"Come on, lets get to work." I smirked and walked off back towards the spawn.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just low on ideas at the moment, but I will try to post more, and longer