"I don't believe we've met these two," Aro mused, staring at Jayson before his eyes landed on Naomi and he froze. Marcus has been staring at the girl, unmoving as he gazed at her.

Naomi on the other hand, set fluffy down and ran over to Jayson. "Renegadeeee!" She shouted and began dancing, the tall male following not even a second later.

The Cullens stared in horror as the girl did her horrible dance, miniskirt riding up when she threw it back and showing off her black shorts underneath.

Caius stared at his brothers then at the girl before sighing loudly, "Is this Karma?" He asked out loud and Naomi paused at the mans voice.

Every fiber of her being wanted to run over to the three men and wrap her arms around them.

Edward froze and turned to look at Naomi "Seriously?" He whispered and Naomi blinked in confusion before laughing as the bunny hopped over to Edward and kicked him in the ankle, Edward hissing and falling to the ground as his foot broke off of his body.

"Fluffy no!" Naomi gasped and waved her hand, the shadow flying back into her collarbone. "Magnificent!" Aro gushed and was at the girls side in an instant, his brothers following quickly.

Naomi stared up at them with wide eyes, ruby painted lips parted slightly. Jayson took out his phone and began typing something. Soon enough Naomis phone buzzed and she opened it, ignoring the strange looks from everyone.

Thotty 😳👉🏾👈🏾
Bruh, you rlly mf said: 👁👄👁

Me:
Bruh, shut the fuck up before I get dog.

"Naomi!" Edward scolded the girl who whined "He's being mean!" She pointed to Jayson who gasped "Bitch I didn't do shit but state facts. And that's on periodt."

Caius growled at him and took a step forward so Naomi laughed loudly "He didn't mean it. That's my homie right there." She said and Caius raised a brow at her "I'll kill him if you want." He said seriously and Naomi snorted "I like you. You guys too!" She giggled, looked at Marcus and Aro who simply stood in shock at their mates odd behavior.

"Tell me amoré, what's a renegade?" Carlisle winced "Aro, with all due respect you shouldn't ask he-"

"tOO LATE!" Naomi yelled and once again started the ridiculous dance, skirt riding up slightly. The three older males eyes stayed glued to her body as she danced.

"Naomi, I'm literally begging you to stop." Carlisle pleaded and Naomi paused "I'm only stopping because I stole another fifty from you, don't worry though, I gave you a picture of shrek."

Carlisle felt like crying and Renesmee bursted out into loud peals of laughter, hissing as Bella smacked her upside the head.

"So she likes money," Caius mused and Naomi let out an odd noise "Pfffft, what? No," She looked down at the expensive rings she'd stolen before adventuring to the Cullens and laughed "Okay yeah. My motto in life is 'secure the bag'." She explained and Jayson laughed.

"What an interesting gift you have amoré." Aro purred and Naomi bit her bottom lip shyly "Can I see it again?" He purred and Naomi couldn't help but nod happily. "Pick a number, 1-5." She said and just as Marcus spoke up "3."

She lifted her black crop top slightly to reveal the tattoo on her rib cage. It was a panther, the ruby eyes seemingly glowing "Come on out Bagheera." Yes; she named it after the panther from the jungle book.

The shadow seeped from her skin and expanded into a panther larger than Jacobs wolf form, it's glowing red eyes landed on Naomi who giggled happily and jumped on the animal, sitting on its back and petting him happily. The vampire kings eyes opened wide and Aro moved to touch the animal.

Naomi gasped and smacked his hand away "You can't touch them. Anyone who's not me literally loses a limb. Please don't." She rambled and Aro chuckled "Of course, you have an amazing gift love." He complemented and Naomi winked "I know. I radiate pure big dick energy." She said and placed a kiss on the panthers head before sending it back into its spot on her marble like skin.

"Why don't we go inside to talk?" Carlisle suggested and Aro nodded, "Come on," he said to the guards who stood a little ways behind them.

Carlisle smiled and opened the door to the house.

It was going to be a long night; especially since they don't sleep.

Fin