Kokichi Ouma...

That good for nothing liar has suddenly disappeared! 

And it's only a matter of time before everyone finds out the cold hard truth. 

That they're so called friend was telling them a lie bigger than the world. 

That he was fine. 

And that he wasn't going to die in a few weeks notice. 

And that he WISHED HE HAD MORE TIME.

AND HE WISHED THAT HE HAD LET DOWN HIS MASK AT LEAST ONCE.

BUT IN ACTUALITY HE WAS TOO SCARED SO HE HAD TO RESORT TO HIS LIES AND DECEPTION.

THE YOUNG BOY NEVER TOLD ANYONE THE TRUTH BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED OF HOW THEY WOULD ACT.

WOULD THEY BULLY HIM FOR BEING SUCH A COWARD?

WOULD THEY LAUGH AT HIM AND THINK THAT IT WAS ANOTHER LIE?

OR WOULD THEY NOT CARE ENOUGH TO SAY ANYTHING BACK TO HIM?

Everyone would soon find out that the liar was in fact The Phantom Thief. 

A pair of hands waving in front of my face snapped me out of my trance like state. 

Shit, I got distracted.

I try to move my hands, only to find out that I was unable to.

I let out a small "Eh?" before I realized what Shuichi had done to me. 

 When I had been in my trance he had slid some handcuffs on me. 

He must be really good with his hands... (Please ignore that line) 

I didn't even notice that he had touched me.

This is bad. 

I'll distract him, and that will give me time to slip out of these handcuffs. 

At least I hope it will...

I look into Shuichi's glimmering golden eyes, hoping to make him uncomfortable. 

It worked. 

I step closer to him with my hands behind my back, fishing a bobby pin from my back pocket. 

Our faces are now centimetres apart. (which I won't lie, was making my heart race)

"So detective, have you figured out my identity?" I question him. 

He tries to take another step back, but a tree behind him stops him from stumbling back.

I press up close to him managing to free one of my hands from the handcuffs. 

"I-uh have some suspects." He tries to answer coolly.