EYE CANDY

chapter one: eye candy•••

•••

Jimin didn't know why.

Maybe it was his small but pretty pink lips that looked so inviting to press yours on them, always pressed in a pout ever since he set foot here, like he was afraid to say something he would regret. Or it was his button, slightly crooked nose, that made Jimin want to boop and give it little kisses. Or his long, brown hair cascading down his face ever so delicately, that Jimin had an urge to softly run his fingers through. Or maybe his sparkling, doe eyes, which added a juvenile touch to his oh-so strong, buff look, implying that he was still very young, maybe in his early twenties.

Or maybe it wasn't just his face. Maybe it was his rock-hard looking chest, hugging his tight black shirt in all the right places, or his strong looking arms inked like a painting. Or his veiny, rough hands that Jimin just knew could do wonders. Or his slightly tanned neck, with veins popping out and some of what Jimin assumed was a back tattoo peeking through his collar, looking like a canvas demanding to be filled with various shades of purple and red. Or his muscular thighs, threatening to tear the fabric of his skinny jeans, lap enticing you to just plop yourself on and enjoy the warmth of his body against yours. Or his crotch area, the 'sinful spot', which was tight around his jeans in a way that left no room for imagination.

Or maybe it was his overall demeanor — a strong yet gentle, confident yet down to earth, hot yet cute, cold yet laid-back looking aura that had an effect on everyone including Jimin. Aura that just added to the mystery of who was that boy over there, posing for the cameras under the light of the projectors for Jimin's next line, and why did Jimin wanted to take care of him so badly, break him piece by piece until nothing was left, nothing but a small whimpering and vulnerable baby under him, making him want him as much as Jimin wanted him.

Jimin didn't know why, but he couldn't take his eyes off of him, or more specifically, undressing him with his eyes like a teenager with their crush, his last model for today who was peacefully working while not asking for anything but still getting ogled at by literally everyone in the room, with Jimin being first in line.

And at that specific moment, Jimin couldn't recognize himself. He wasn't the type to check out decent-looking strangers like a pervert. He was more of the reserved type of person, when we were talking about physical attraction, like he acknowledged their beauty but moved on right after and carried on with his life like normal. And that was probably why he didn't get a lot of boyfriends before, because he didn't know how to flirt or drop hints that he liked the person, and only dated people he grew a strong emotional attachment with from before. He was bad at everything regarding love, especially at knowing about his own feelings.

But this guy... the moment Jimin laid eyes on him, he knew he wanted him. He didn't even know his name, yet he was already addicted, as if he casted a spell on him and completely cleared his mind and instead cloud it with only one question.