Chapter 20: Memories Part 3

Taking shelter in the oh so familiar tree, you wait out the night. Unable to fall asleep because of fear and pain. The fear of being caught and sold again was the most prominent thing in your mind, but the pain from your back wasn't far behind. Your back ached from the most recent whip wound that your "master" had given you, although no wounds had ever gone as deep as that first one. As you start to fall asleep, you are jolted awake by the distant yelling. From the tone of the voices, they were PISSED, and unfortunately for you, they were getting louder. You guessed you had about 3 minutes until they reached the tree. Although terrified, you stayed. You were in the highest branches and it was pitch blackout. You purposely choose tonight to run because it was a new moon.

You tense as you hear a voice right under you. You see light flare around you meaning someone was shining a flashlight in the tree. The light disappears and silence is left. After what seemed like forever, the men below you walk away. One mumbling that they will never find you in this darkness.

You wait till their footsteps die away before carefully, and silently, climbing down from your hiding place. You quietly make a run for a nearby convenience store that appeared to still be open. As you dash inside, the clerk looks at you funny. No doubt you look like shit. You had probably run about 5 miles from the man's house. You shyly walk up to the clerk and as for his help. He remains silent as he stares at you. You notice his hand moving and realization dawns on you. As you slowly back away you bump into someone. You turn around to see the man who had actioned you off in the first play. He roughly grabs your arm and thanks the clerk for finding his "daughter". You're dragged into the back of a white SUV and strapped in. You thrash around in a failed attempt at escape. The man tsked at you from the passenger seat of the van. You hear the SUV (yes I am using SUV and van interchangeably. I am aware that they are not the same thing. You are 12 in this memorie so you don't know the difference.) purr to life as the vehicle pulls out of the store's parking lot.

~time skip brought to you by Papy yelling at Sans to pick his sock up~

You are sitting in, what you assume to be, a room. When you arrived at the theater a gag was placed in your mouth and a black pillow case was forcefully stuffed onto your head. When you arrived at your location, they toosed you carelessly into a chair and tied you to it. They removed the pillowcase but left the gag so they didn't have to hear you speak.

After they left, you decided you might as well try to sleep. You dozed off only to be forcefully awake when the men were untying you. You were yanked to your feet and pulled out into a long hallway. The men dragged you into a room where a few women were sitting, waiting. The men left the room and you noticed that you were in a bathroom.

While you were in a daze, one of the women had undressed you and led you to the tub that was filled with warm water and bubbles. You got into the tub and the women set to work. One was washing and drying your clothes. She was surprisingly able to get the blood stains out of your shirt. Another woman was scrubbing your skin to make you look as nice as possible. A third woman was washing and conditioning your hair. She managed to get it to a state where styling was possible. Finally, A fourth woman was sitting in a chair in the corner. It was hard to see what she was doing from where you were but it looked like she was amongst medical supplies.

After you were done with your bath you were quickly dried off. You managed to look at the water you were just in. The once clean water was now a browny-red color. You were ushered over to the fourth woman who patched up your back and slightly styled your hair. Your clothes were then put back on. A minute later, the men returned. They took you out onto the stage and set you onto a nice wooden chair. They stood to either side of you like guards as you waited for the next event to take place. As if on cue, the curtains parted to show a room of men and women, mostly men. The action began and you sat there as you watched your fated be sealed once again.

After the auction you were led out to a midnight blue corvette. You waited until the owner of the car came out of the theater. He eyed you up and down before opening the passenger door for you to climb in. You decided to obey and gingerly climbed in. He shut the door behind you and made his way to the drivers side. After he slid in, he said something that surprised you. "Ya know, I tried to get ya back the last time but was out bid. I was surprised to see you again. Although I'm happy I got ya, that also means that you ran away from the previous man." His words echoed in your head as he drove off.

You must have dozed off in the car because when you woke up you were driving up to a house. As the car approached the front door, a group of men and women emerged. They lined the path up to the door and bowed when the man walked past them. You were escorted into the living room and told to sit down. You did as you were told and sat on a brown suede couch. You were left alone and after some time passed you let sleep take over your body again.

~time skip brought to you by Sans messing with you~

You awake to a searing pain on your back. Looking around you noticed what looked to be a maid in the corner of the room. You approached her and asked to use a bathroom. She silently led you to a room not far from where you began. You walked into the bathroom and quickly locked the door and removed your shirt. You turned to face the mirror to see blood dripping down from your bra. (Your body matured quickly so you are wearing a normal bra) You uncliped the small clips in the back to reveal a long gash along the bottom of your bra line.

The gash looked to be made by a razor blade or a blade similar. You were bewildered at how it got there and how you didn't wake up when the person you gave you it was in the process. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the stinging increased due to oxygen being introduced to the cut. You quickly cleaned it up and wrapped it before putting your shirt on. Unfortunately for you, this meant you wouldn't be able to wear a bra for quite some time. Also, this meant escape would have to wait. You didn't want to risk it getting infected. You left the bathroom and followed the maid into a bedroom, which she informed you was yours. After she left you made your way to the bed and fell asleep and soon as your head touched the pillow.