Because He loved his job. The bare and quick interactions were his favorite among the society, simply because he despised the meaningless small talk he was expected to make, and if min freaking yoongi had learned one talent in his life, it was that he could basically screw up any time there was any expectation.

But When he was a waiter/anything but the coffee machine at 'Orange Blossom', he didn't HAVE to talk, but he still could. And as stupid as that sounded, he liked having the choice to socialize, with no pressure.

Like today when he complimented a little girl on her pretty hair and talked some sense into a highschooler that he had no idea why was eating chocolate-chip muffins at a café at 10 A.M.

"Hi"

A nerve-wrecking voice broke his string of thoughts.

"Order please?" He just didn't feel like looking up and talking more than he needed to. His socializing had very restricted limits.

"Umm...so I would like some bacon and pancakes?"

"Ma'am we don't serve breakfast...only chocolate-chip muffins and wet chocolate cake."

Too much chocolate, But that's Julia for you.

"Haven't your parents told you you shouldn't call young women ma'am?"

Something wasn't right and Yoongi sensed that. The mischief in her voice, that could only be one person...

"Lily! What the fuck are you doing here?"

Despite his harsh tone his smile was so wide it hurt. And before he knew it, His arms were involved in a messy, awkward hug because the conuter was between them.Lily laughed and pushed him away.

"You're the worst hugger in the world. Get away from me"

They both chuckled.

"I didn't know if you'd make it out alive with that idiot boyfriend you have"

Lily rolled her eyes as she leaned against the counter, messing with his hair as he continued with what he was saying.

"Which, by the way, is WAY outa your league, but still an idiot."

And Yoongi didn't fail reminding her of that simply because he never failed reminding her of that.

"What do you know? You're just as miserable in the looks catagory as I am."

Now He couldn't reason with the truth, so he just shut up and proceeded to make a double espresso, saving his poor hair from lily's nimble fingers.

"So where's your boss?"

"What, do wanna get this week's jerk-off material?"

Lily punched Yoongi in the arm and let out a small embarrased giggle.

"Shut up okay? I was drunk when I said that."

"People say the truth when they're drunk"

Yoongi pointed out, finishing off one order and starting to prepare another one.

"She's just kinda hot, nothing else. That's it. I think I saw her working out once and it was like...hot."

Then She literally logged out, probably a wet fantasy was taking place in her head.

Yoongi shaked his head and went back to pouring the same fucking coffee in the same fucking paper cups. It was exhausting, but the only job he was capable of doing without screwing up.

"Hey do you think you can close up today? I promised to take my sister to see this movie about strippers. She's thirteen so I have make her look older. At least that's what she said"