★Chapter Thirty-Three★

Amenadiel sighed as he and Uriel were at the gates of Heaven.

"Amenadiel, Uriel why have you not come back with my prize?" God's voice boomed from within Heaven as the gates slowly opened. 

"That's what we- I mean I need to talk to you about," Amenadiel responds as Uriel gave him a dirty look at the "we" part.

He was content on getting that Angel Lucifer loved so much until Amenadiel had to step in.

Inside the gates of Heaven now everyone was talking amongst themselves like normal. Heaven wasn't falling apart like father says, it was just something he used to try to get Raveena back. They reached his office as Amenadiel knocked on the door.

"Enter," his booming voice came through as the two Angels entered his office.

"What did you want to talk about my son? Why haven't you got Raveena back?"

"Well you see...... Dad I think she needs more time on Earth. It's not fair for her to go back so-"

"She belongs with me. Not Lucifer, Not Cain but me. I raised her to be who she is today. Shes mine," he growls causing Amenadiel's eyes to go wide.

"But father she does not want to go back. She has a life here on Earth, there not selling the story on Heaven's falling apart anymore,"

"Do anything necessary my sons. Kill her if you have to. She cant come back to Earth once shes dead. Uriel kill her with that sword of yours that kills celestial beings,"

"As you wish father," Uriel bowed.

"No, father why do you want Raveena so bad? This isn't like you,"

"I do not need to explain my things to you. Being me Raveena or never come back to Heaven again and I will send you into the depths of Hell,"

"A-As you wish, Father," Amenadiel bowed with a shocked look on his eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆

"JESUS LUCIFER!" Marcus yelled dropping his coffee as he saw a sight he wished he didnt see.

Raveena did a scream as Lucifer quickly pulled out of her and pulled the covers up between both of them.

"CAIN! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"WHAT THE HELL? YOUR HAVING SEX IN MY GUEST BED!"

"Okay, okay Dad get out,"

"But-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Raveena shouted throwing a pillow at him but it missed as he slammed the door shut. "Oh my-"

"Please dont say my dads name Raveena. Your dad ruined the best organism I was gonna have. Did he not knock?"

"I didnt hear anything I'll talk to him about it," Raveena answers while putting on her clothes.

Lucifer frowns as he stares out of the open window in confusion while Raveena was talking about something he really couldn't care less about.

"Lucifer are you listening?"

"RAVEENA LOOK OUT!" Lucifer yelled pushing Raveena out of the way as she yelped when a sword flew through a window and towards the front door. 

Lucifer was on top of Raveena when Uriel came in along with Amenadiel.

"I had perfect insight. Your nose is as sharp as ever brother,"

"Uriel! Amenadiel What the hell?!" Lucifer asked getting off of Raveena as the two stood up.

"Just had a talk with Father brother. Raveena has to come with us now," Amenadiel says as Uriel held his hand out and the sword came from the door back to his hand.

"Any means necessary brother," Uriel finished while going after Raveena.

She gasped but before Raveena could be touched Lucifer stepped in the way and knocked him back from her causing a hole to appear on the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Her dad yelled busting open the broken door.

"Well if it isnt the legendary Cain, how nice of you to drop by, were here to take your daughter," Uriel told him while tackling Lucifer to the floor.

"LUCI!" Raveena yells as Amenadiel quickly takes her away. "DAD!" She yelled when they were almost out the window, but Cain had run to him and thrown him hard while getting Raveena out of his grasp.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT ME?!" Amenadiel asks with his wings spread out.

"Nobody takes my daughter from me," he growled before going after Amenadiel.

Everything was so overwhelming for Raveena but the sounds of struggling was heard as she gasped when she saw Uriel on top of Lucifer with the sword raised up high.

"EVERYONE STOP!" Raveena shouted so loud as all heads turned to her as she had her wings spread out wide. "I'll go, just please stop," she whispers with a lone tear in her eye.

A/N: I honestly had so much fun with this story. But alas it is coming to a close in about a couple more chapters. I love each and everyone of you for making this story so popular, for always commenting or voting. And thank you for waiting for this story when I was gone for a long while it just proves how many fans I have for it. Stay safe everyone 💙