★Chapter Two★

Once Lucifer pulled away from the kiss a loud slap was heard, causing him to turn his head to the left.

"That's for cheating on me with other various woman. Don't think I haven't been watching you since your time on Earth, but because I love you and haven't seen you in thousands of years I forgive you,"

"Not quite the reaction I was looking for but it'll do. I'm truly sorry darling, I haven't seen you in forever but I promise you starting today I swear I'll always be faithful to you," he said pressing his forehead against hers as she smiled and pecked his lips.

"What happened darling? You made quite a scene on Earth,"

"Your father kicked me out finally after bitching to him for so long about you. I went against him, telling him that if I don't leave I'll bust through the gates of heaven. And he didn't like that of course, if I'd known I would have been out of Heaven,"

"But your wings turned black darling. And your going to have to hide these we are on Earth now,"

"Alright boyfriend, let me fix that," she says flexing her wings as they went in her back on there own.

"Better?"

"Perfect," he says kissing her lips once more before the doors busted open as Mazikeen came in.

"Oh, so the Fallen Angel finally awakened huh? She's cute. Who is she?"

"Who are you?" Ravenna fired back looking at the beautiful skinned toned woman as jealousy instantly kicked in.

"Let's not get hasty darling, Mazikeen, this is Ravenna Ricks, she's my girlfriend from a long, long time ago. And Ravenna, this is Mazikeen my best friend and the best damn torturer in hell,"

"Oh, nice to meet you then. Sorry for snapping it's just back in heaven I'd watch Lucifer with all these woman and it usually makes my blood boil,"

"And your dating him? Do you know how many woman and guys he's slept with since being here?"

"Yes but a man has his needs, besides we were technically on a very long break,"

"Still on that break? I want you in bed with me,"

"Uh no Mazikeen I think not. The only one who's bedding her is me. I'm not sharing my girlfriend," he says pulling her in close as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Whatever anyways are you opening the club again tonight? Its been a real bore,"

"Yes, Lux is reopening I believe it's high time I celebrate with my girl, don't you Mrs. Ricks?"

"Aww Luci, won't your lady friends be jealous if they found out your taken?"

"I only have sore eyes for you darling, the other ladies could buzz off,"

"That's not what you were saying a couple of weeks ago," Mazikeen said ruining the moment as Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Don't you have somewhere to be? It's been a millennia since I've seen her,"

Fine, you two can bang while I get the party ready downstairs," she says leaving as Lucifer turned her around again smiling.

"Now where were we?"

"Hmmm... Me slapping you?"

"What? No I mean-"

"I know what you mean Luci," she purred smashing her lips on his as she tore open his suite shirt causing buttons to fly everywhere as she pushed him back on the bed with her climbing on top of him.

"You don't waste time do you?"

"Not when it comes to you," she says smashing her lips on his.

Lucifer moaned as he plunged his tongue into her mouth as the two had battle for dominance. Once she suprisingly one she pulled away and began attacking his neck as she didn't realize her eyes were glowing blue and her wings hand spread out behind her back.

"Mhmm up for a little bit of a kink huh?" Lucifer asked as he stroke her wings causing her to let out a moan.

"These damn things are becoming annoying," Ravenna muttered kissing his neck as she moaned again at another stroke of the wings.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

The day soon turned into night as a loud substance coming from downstairs awoke Ravenna from a day of nothing but sex and foreplay.

"Right," she heard Lucifer grumble pulling her closer and kissing the back of her neck.

"Mhmm, what is that sound?" She asked bobbing her head to the beat.

Lucifer chuckled as he much had to teach her about Earth.

"It's called music darling, it's what people listen and dance to,"

"Dancing?"

"I'll show you. Here despite me love seeing you naked you have to get dressed into something less heaven like,” he says pointing at the very short bright light dress on the ground.

Ravenna just gave him a confused look.

After rummaging through Mazikeen's clothes the couple had went downstairs to be greeted with loud music and people and woman dancing alike.

"Wow," she said amazed but as soon as she stepped down the stairs a man bumped into her, causing his drink to spill all over the tight black dress she wore.

"Are you serious?"

"I-Im sorry ma'am I should have looked. I'm Trevor,"

"And I'm her boyfriend. Scamper off now," Lucifer says as she smirked.

"Someone's jealous," she sang earning an eye roll from Lucifer.