★Chapter Twenty-Three★

Raveena saw a bright light as she sighed looking at the gates of Heaven..... Again.

"God what now?" She asked cross arms.

"You weren't supposed to know about Cain. You have to come back there are several reasons why I didnt tell you about him," he said from somewhere inside heaven.

I shook my head.

"No, I refuse to come back. I just found my father I'm not leaving him! Hes a good man when are you going to realise it?"

"Raveena-"

"I have a life on Earth God. I have a dad something I've been longing for since my time in Heaven. I have my husband, Maze, and that doctor Linda Martin. I cant go back I've made a life here,"

"I told you the next time you came you cant refuse me, and dont be so trusting towards Cain,"

"But you also told me more time with Lucifer! That wasnt more time! And I'm tired of everyone telling me that! Just let me have a father for once,"

Raveena heard God sigh.

"Fine one more chance at life Raveena, if you die again you will return to me and do not say I didnt warn you," he says before everything went black.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Shes gone," the doctors told Lucifer and Marcus as they sat up from there seat when the doctor came out with a sadden expression on his face.

Marcus eyes widened while Lucifer's teared up.

"No," he whispered as he felt his heart break in two.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted as his eyes turned red.

"YOU DIDNT DO GOOD ENOUGH!" Lucifer shouted startling the doctor as his devil face showed.

"LUCIFER!" Marcus shouted as the doctor screamed and ran crying out 'Devil'.

Lucifer busted open the door to Raveena's room as the beeping monitor stilled at a steady 0. She looked peaceful like she was asleep and free of pain.

"DAD! DAD BRING HER BACK PLEASE!" Lucifer yelled as he threw a chair at the window.

"LUCIFER!" Marcus yells grabbing him as he collapsed to the floor.

"S-S-She cant be gone," he tears up as Marcus does also and gave his son in law a hug who shook violently and pushed him away.

"I DONT NEED YOU!" He shouted.

"I lost her too Lucifer. I lost her too," he says tears in his own eyes as Lucifer got up from the floor and went over to Raveena.

As soon as he made his way over to her a loud gasp was heard as the heart monitor picked up again.

"RAVEENA!" Lucifer shouted as he immediately went to her lips.

Raveena kissed him back as her breathing was finally in control again and wrapped her arms around his neck. The two pulled apart for air.

"You..... You were crying for me," she says breathless as there foreheads rested upon each others and she wiped away his tears with her thumbs.

"Of course I was. I thought I lost you," he says with his lips dangerously close to hers.

She chuckled.

"I made the Devil cry, and lash out," she told him before slamming her lips on his again. 

"I love you," she says in between kisses.

"I love you," he says back before pulling away and wrapping his arms around hers in a tight embrace.

From the corner of his eye he could see Cain just standing there looking at the scene before him with a frown on his face like he was thinking about something. It kinda rose Lucifer's suspicion about him because as a father he should be grateful that his daughter is alive.

"Dad?" Raveena asks pulling away from Lucifer finally noticing him.

Her dad came over as he placed his large hand on her cheek and began stroking it while smiling.

"I'm glad your safe darling. You gave me a heart attack," he says kissing her forehead before wrapping his arms around hers. "Sorry if I was just standing there I was giving you and Lucifer a moment," he says before kissing her cheek and pulling away. "I'm getting the doctor to tell them your okay,"

She nodded.

"Okay,"

Once he was gone Lucifer turned to Raveena.

"What happened darling? Who did this to you?"

"Some blonde woman with blue eyes. She told me she was supposed to have a life with you. That I ruined everything when I came here,"

"Oh Dad no," Lucifer says shaking his head.

"Amber, we had a couple night stands of course before you came back to me darling. She must have thought we were together, I knew she was crazy but not THAT crazy. How did she even know about you in the first place?" Lucifer asked mostly to himself just as the doctors came back in.

A/n: What you guys think so far? Thanks for the support! Love you guys!