★Chapter Ten★

"Lucifer it's getting late and Trixie is tired," Chloe says getting out of the water with Trixie.

Raveena was out sunbathing in the sun while Lucifer was rubbing her back with sunscreen while sneaking in some foreplay whenever he could, he would reach her ass or pull her panties down a bit and Raveena couldn't help but love every minute of it. You can't help but be turned on by the almighty Lucifer Morningstar.

"It's only 5,"

"Yeah we've been here for hours. Are you waiting on something? Or someone I should say? Was that the whole point of this pointless day?"

"No I'm not waiting for someone. I wanted the three of us to spend time together you two are important to me and I didn't want you to keep fighting over me," 

"Anyways were getting a cab home. Goodnight Lucifer goodnight Raveena,"

"Goodnight then I enjoyed the day,"

"Why are we really here Lucifer?"

"Well to be honest. I've never had sex on the beach before okay,"

"Sooo this day was what? Supposed to be a threesome for you?"

*Well I didn't expect the little child coming along with. I would have both of you begging if today had went as plan,"

Ravenna angry sighed and got up.

"You know what Luci, Amenadiel was right about you. You say you love me yet you tried getting me and Chloe in bed together to please you. That really proves that you only love me Luci, so until you figure this stuff out the marriage is over," she says taking off the ring and throwing it to the ground as she walked away leaving a stunned Lucifer behind.

★★★★

Raveena somehow ended up on the doorstep of Dan Espinoza. She didn't know how she even knew this was his house but she didn't question it when she knocked on the door.

"This is stupid I better go," she whispered to herself as she turned to leave but the door opened.

"Raveena?" Dan asked confused.

"Hey, umm.... Sorry for the random visit but Lucifer and I got into a fight and not sure where Amenadiel lives and-"

"Would you like to come in?" He asks with a small smile.

"If you don't mind?"

"No I dont, it gets pretty lonely in here," he says opening up the door for her as she walked in.

"So, how'd you find me?"

"Uhh.... Does following my guts count?"

He chuckled.

"We only got a chance to talk once and even then it wasn't much since he only introduced you. What did you two fight about?" He asked as she sat on the couch where the TV was on and a bottle of soda was on the table.

Daniel picked it up and began drinking it, raising his eyebrows at her silence.

"He wanted a threesome,"

Dan chuckled.

"How's that anything new?"

"Well for one I'm his wife, or was.... And number two it was with that bitch Chloe," she says causing him to spit out his drink and he began coughing.

"W-What? Chloe? As in Chloe Decker?"

"Yes and he said the only reason his plan failed today was because of Trixie. We went to the beach today and Chloe took her along with, I just can't believe it. He claims he's in love with me but I know for a fact he still loves Chloe so until he sorts this out I broke my marriage with him,"

"That sounds rough. I'm sorry that this happened Raveena, your welcome to stay at my place for a while,"

"Thank you Daniel. Again sorry for this weird sudden drop I just felt like you lived here I guess," she says smiling as he smiled back.