Chapter 9.5

*2 Months Later...

~Bella💍

By September I was attending North Dallas High, and it wasn't that bad. As soon as I got there people started fucking with me, I mean I am a cool female 💁. Everybody been getting along, I had all my family there with me Doc, King, Jt, Ben, Stacy and Lee... even Michelle & KP was a new friend.... Kp was kind of cute you know lol.

Me and King, are like BESTFRIENDS now... I mean very close. I value our friendship alot, he have his little attitudes now and then but nothing just major. A couple of weeks ago, I ran into Randy... He looked horrible like he's been on drugs! When we had locked eyes that day he mouth to me "It ain't over!" every since then, I watched my surroundings. I haven't told any of my niggas though because of course I know how they will react. King & DOC would KILL a nigga over me, Jt Lee & Ben was the "go get it and bring it back" type, whenever I needed something they got it or if they didn't they a go get it.

I had pushed the thoughts of a relationship way out of my head since I fount out King was a drug dealer, i'm happy about how we is right now. No drama! No pain! No worries!

Today was September 25, a Friday... King & the rest of the click INCLUDING STACY left me at school by myself today. FUCK SHIT!

My day still went by smooth, I was on my way to lunch FINALLY after the whole day has passed when I pumped into somebody. KP!!

Let me explain KP, see he was a MAJOR HOE but that's all niggas. He was darkskinned LAWDDDDD y'all he was darkskinned 😁. He had the thot hair cut with a pretty smile, just like King he had dimples. King was on the football team & KP was a track star! He was tall, VERY TALL! He towered over me.

KP: "Damn my bad friend, you good?" Wrapping his arm around my neck, smiling from ear to ear. His touch did something to me.
Me: "You almost knocked my shoulders off nigga, so buy me some food." I say pouting
KP: "awwww you look so cute pouting, i love you though so I got you" he says smirking while opening the door to the cafeteria for me.
Me: "NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA" I just shook my head, heading over to the line.
We got our food and sat down to eat... We was just tripping out when he got quiet.

Me: "Wassup? What's on your mind?" I say eatting my waffle fries.
Kp: "I was just wondering...... If you would..... Go out with me tomorrow, since it's Saturday?" I chuckled.
Me: "Sure, I wouldn't mind at all!" He smiles, .... It was an evil looking smile though, knowing it was no good but it wasn't like it was going to harm me THAT bad... I don't want him.

He decided to drop me off at home, to get the idea of where I stayed. Doc was going to come to get me, but I told him he was good.

Before I got out the car, Kp & I hugged... We squeezed tighter and tighter... I felt him feeling down my back, not letting go. My eyes just decided to open, and there was.... KING??? Just STARING?!

I broke from his embrace.
Me: "See you tomorrow K?" I say hoping out the car. He blew me a kiss and I just giggled.

I started to walk up to my house, thinking why he's here? I do not want to be questioned.

////////

~KP

I drove off from dropping Bella off, she was more than a beautiful face.. She's an angel.....

That's why I hated myself now... Smh, me & that bitch ain't that cool though.

Me: "Ay bru, I got ha tomorrow... Watchu wanna do?"
?????: "Bring her to my spot, you give me her & you get your package"
Me: "Aite, and you bet not be fucking me over because she to of a nice girl for me to be doing like that."
?????: "Yea, wateva man!" *hangs up the phone.

Smh damn tomorrow gone be a long day.

_______________

This Chapter was MAJORALLY Short I Know... But I Got You Next Time. Make Sure You Fo👣ow me on IG @nvrtrust.nvrlove TahTah & enjoy 💕