Chapter 3: cASsAnDRa

Since Cassandra was Rapunzel's "friend" she had sat with her at lunch. Rapunzel had a lot to talk about.

And she meant a lot.

Rapunzel kept asking what her favorite sport was, what hobbies she had, etc. So basically, the whole lunch time, she was giving half hearted answers. She always thought that question would be the last but Rapunzel would always throw her another one.

If this is what friendship is like, I don't want it.

"What if we give each other nicknames?" Rapunzel rambled "Maybe you could be Cass and I could be Raps!"

Yep, I definitely don't want it.

"Hey look Lance! cASsAndRA has a friend now!" a voice mocked behind her. And she recognized that voice. And that same voice would always make her blood boil. "Are you sure the ice queen didn't just scare her into being her friend?" Lance added to Eugene's mocking statement. "Hey caSsA-"

"Can it Fitzherbert." Cassandra shot back "You both are supposed to be in detention right now."

"Well, it ended five mintues ago." Lance conutered. "Guys, guys, calm down! I'm sure we can come to a peaceful solution." Rapunzel interjected, standing in the middle of them.

Cassandra quickly shot Rapunzel a look that basically said "Get out of this." but either she didn't notice or didn't care. "Ok, so what's the problem here Cass?" Rapunzel questioned, ignoring the obvious giggling coming from Fitzherbert and Lance.

"That's not my name." Cassandra grumbled under her breath. 

"Well, cAsS over here is an ice queen and we are trying to defrost her." Eugene laughed. "Well, FITZHERBERT, who is the one who keeps shoplifting and ditching class." Cassandra said, with a smug look on her face.

...

Eugene didn't really understand what was so blood boiling about Cassandra, but he would trade almost anything to wipe that smug smile off her face. And for the other girl... well she looked like she wasn't going to be much of a problem. But she was a friend of Cassandra (Cassandra has friends?) so that meant she was going down with Cassandra.

"So what's your name?" Eugene asked the strange girl, who quickly replied with a peppy "Rapunzel!"

Alright, maybe she isn't so bad.

...

Quietly, he walked through the alleyways of the city, heading in one direction.

Home.

He had crossed one name off his list tonight. He thought it would be his last. He thought he could move on with the final plan. But the girl had seemed to make more friends.

He added them on the list.

This is so short-

I seriously hit a big writer's block here.

So, sorry you had to tumble through that mess of bad writing.

Here's some brownies (I ran out of cookie dough. ;-; )

*gives brownies*