"Is everyone okay?" I asked, looking around.

"Jarvis was the first line of defence, he would have shut Ultron down, it makes sense." I heard Steve say, prompting discussion.

"Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is rage." Banner responded.

Thor took long strides towards Tony, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up.

"It's going around." I heard Clint say, watching the two.

"Woah woah, use your words buddy." Tony joked as he was being held in the air, and Thor scoffed.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark."

"Thor, the legionnaire." Steve said warningly, and Thor dropped Tony.

My hand instinctively touched my throat, knowing there was still bruising there that was getting worse.

"Where's he headed?" I asked, and Thor took a moment before responding.

"Trail went cold about one hundred miles out. He's headed north, and it has the sceptor. Now we have to retrieve it, again." Thor said, looking blankly at Tony.

"Genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron." Nat said, patting Clint on the shoulder, and making her way down to me.

"I don't understand." Helen began, looking at a computer screen. "You built this program. Why is it attacking us?" She asked Tony.

"You okay?" Nat asked me, leaning on the counter, and I nodded.

My attention was redirected to Tony when I heard him start laughing, and Bruce started shaking his head.

"You think this is funny?" Thor asked, visibly angry, and Tony put his hands on a counter, chuckling to himself.

What was his problem?

"No?" Tony responded, but it sounded like a question. "It's probably not, right?" He said, turning to look at all of us.

We all traded strange looks, and I took a few steps towards Tony.

"Tony.." I warned, and he looked at me.

"Is it so.. it is, it's so terrible." Tony said, still chuckling.

"This could have been avoided if you didn't play with something you don't understand!" Thor exclaimed, taking a step closer to Tony.

"No," Tony interrupted him, walking straight up to Thor. "I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this."

"Tony maybe now might not be the time." Bruce warned, looking a little worried about the escalating situation.

"Really?" Stark asked, turning around to look at Bruce. "You just roll over, show your belly everytime somebody snarls."

"Only when I've created a murder bot." Bruce shot back, making me giggle slightly.

"We didn't!" Tony pointed out. "We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?"

"Well you did something right, and you did it right here." Steve butt in.

"The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD."

"Does anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?" Tony interjected, and Rhodey rolled his eyes.

"Nope, it's never come up."

Tony looked at Rhodey.

"Saved New York? All that?"

"Nope." Rhodey said sarcastically.