Hey, lil sis!

The company allowed me to go home for vacation! Aren't you excited? You won't be spending it alone now~ I have a surprise for you so wait for it. Don't be such a loner and make friends, huh?

From, best bro

I beamed and fixed my things. I was really excited for my brother's return!

But my joy quickly vanished when I couldn't see my sandwich anywhere. Did I forget it at home? I scratched my head, heading to the cafeteria halfheartedly.

I sighed when I saw the long queue from the entrance.

"Move," a voice suddenly said and pushed me aside.

"Ow..." I pouted as I looked at the person I bumped with.

Minho rolled his eyes and tossed me a sandwich. "Do people really think they could bribe someone with food and they'll magically like them back?" He murmured as he walked out.

It must be from one of his badboy enthusiasts. I wondered how it felt like getting free food everyday. I suddenly felt jealous.

I was about to walk back to the garden when I noticed a banana peel on the way that I was about to step on. I was so glad Minho accidentally ran into me again! I looked at the sandwich on my hand and for the second time, he made a small smile appear from my lips.

Lee Minho was making my tummy feel a good kind of weird.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It's finally vacation!

I woke up early to prepare for my brother's arrival. I'd been thinking about his surprise nonstop, making me gaze at the window expectantly whenever a car passed by.

I hoped it's snacks.

"Welcome home, son!"

It was not snacks. My brother entered with four other boys trailing behind him.

"Are they your friends who'll spend their break here?" Mum smiled. "Welcome to our house!"

"Thank you for having us, ma'am." They all bowed to show respect.

I just stared at them from behind my mother until my brother saw me and opened his arms wide. I smiled and walked over to him, seeing that he did have bags of my favourite crisps in his hands.

"Hey, little sister. Are you surprised?" he asked, which I nodded at. He made me face his friends to introduce them.

"H-Hi... I'm Y/n."

"I'm Kun," the calm-looking boy introduced himself, followed by the one with red highlights on his hair.

"My name is complicated so just call me Ten!"

"I'm Yuta and that's Jungwoo," the smiley one said and pointed to the shy-looking boy behind him.

"My friends are your friends from now on so you won't be spending your break alone!" my brother exclaimed.