"How do I return it after I'm done with it?" Emotionlessly asked Y/n, finding that his Legendary was an airhead and forgot important things, this is why Y/n didn't like being the first test subject for anything. "Do I take my eye out and swallow it? How am I supposed too look inside of my self? Do I know how to use the sword instinctively or not? Do you know how useless you are? I've more questions now than I did earlier." Questioningly bombarded Y/n, hoping that the Legendary has realized her mistake by now, and the next unlucky bastard chosen by her would have a proper introduction, not some isekai bullshit.

Y/n continued laying there, it wasn't like he knew how to get out of here since he had tried mentally returning back to his body a moment ago, and nothing happened. Seconds slowly crawled by, soon those seconds turned to minutes, and Y/n was not certain if time was actually passing or if he was in some sort of dream where time was passing slowly.

"Concentrate. Look deep inside myself." Slowly grumbled Y/n, sitting up and crossing his legs, taking on a mediating form and closed his eyes, making his index finger press against his thumb, before exhaling. "Focus, you can do this Y/n. I can do this." Repeatedly mumbled Y/n, exhaling once again and tried too clear all thoughts from his head, feeling his heart skip a beat a moment later, and not the good type when a person makes your heart skip a beat but more so your heart stopping for a single beat.

Fear gripped the corners of his mind, Hop was going through the same process he was and apparently he was doing better than he was already, Y/n felt happy for Hop that he was adapting so quickly.... but he was also envious of his friend, he had his life together and didn't experience the difficulties he did. Shoving those thoughts out of his mind, Y/n concentrated, looking inside of myself and quickly realizing that he didn't like what his mind was forming of his true self.

(With Hop)

His head felt fuzzy, he knew what had happened since it had happened to Y/n just a week ago, but he felt a lot heavier around his upper body, and his top felt tight against him. Forearms burned with any sort of movement, they felt like they were being wrapped in lead, and Hop could barely stagger to his feet.

Blinking slowly, Hop could see electricity dancing along Y/n's skin, and the hum of the generator was now gone, which was a blessing but everyone was still trapped in their cages. Realization slowly descended around Hop, he had become a Chosen One like Y/n, he could actually save them!

"Okay, settle down Hop. Focus, deep breath in and then deep breath out." Repeatedly chanted Hop, the weight in his forearms was slowly increasing followed by a burning sensation, and then Hop put his forearms between the bars. "Now!" Loudly barked Hop, searing hot pain exploded from his forearms, as metal screamed in pain and was thorn apart, causing Hop to collapse to his knees.

Two shields were attached to his forearms, they were his shields and he could control them, their weight, size, and location on his body, he had summoned his sacred weapon, Immovable Shield. The shields were identical to one another, both golden in color and looked like they were made from sheets of metal plastered over one another, with wings with red highlights coming from each side, just like the Pokémon's mane he saw, Zamazenta.

"Rising of the Shield Hero." Excitedly giggled Hop, using his shields to hack away at the remainder of the bars so he could get out, his form was sloppy he realized, and it was going to need work if he wanted to help the others.

Hop's hairs rose, instinctively he knew something was off, his mind told him that it wasn't bloodlust or any form of malice in the area, but it there was just something wrong nearby. The feeling alone made Hop's heartbeat sound like war drums, adrenaline was flowing through his veins, making Hop's eyes widen and blood flow through his ears.