【Kenma Kozume is a pro-gamer who happens to meet the beginner gamer Hinata Shouyo in a RPG (Role-Playing Game.)】

©kenme0w
logged in!

・・・

INTRO

Hinata

"Oi! Hinata!" Nishinoya-senpai called from a great distance. I immediately looked back to him and I saw him sitting in the corner of the gymnasium with Tanaka-senpai and Kageyama.

Tanaka-senpai and Kageyama looks so serious while holding their phones in a landscape position. Are they playing something?

I walked closer to them. "What is it? Nishinoya-senpai?" I asked.

"Have you played this game?" He asked while showing me his smartphone with a game flashed on it's screen.

A mobile game?

"Uh. I haven't, why? is it fun?" I asked with curiosity. I love fun games! I often play games with my phone but all of it involves volleyball.

Me and Kageyama always play in multi-player, I win against Kageyama once and he almost threw his phone on the floor when it happened. I can't even believe he almost destroyed his own phone! He must really hate losing against me! Hohoho!

I sat across Nishinoya-senpai while staring at the mobile game they're playing.

"Yes!! Super duper fun! You should play! We can play in groups!" Nishinoya-senpai said with his eyes sparkling.

"Woah!! You can play in groups?!" I asked with an amazed tone. I can't believe there's a game that will allow you to play in groups!

"Yes! We're currently playing right now!" Tanaka-senpai butted in.

"Sugoi!! Can the whole team play in a group?" I asked, wondering it it's possible.

Kageyama tsked. "Hinata boke! How are you suppose to fit that many players in a group?! Boke!"

"I was just asking!!" Pfft! Always grumpy! I wonder if the only word going inside his head is 'boke' he says that word a lot.

"Download it at home and make an account so we can play all together." Nishinoya-senpai grinned and winked at me.

"Make sure to enter the Server 10!" Tanaka-senpai reminded.

I nodded at them. "Sure! Sure I will!"

When the practice is over I immediately went home and immediately connected to the wifi connection in our house. I wasted no time and downloaded the game, Nishinoya-senpai, Tanaka-senpai and Kageyama was playing earlier. I'm really looking forward for this!

When the download is finished. I opened the app and it flashes right infront of my eyes.

Woah woah!! The animation is cool!! Amazing!!

Create an account
Log in

I pressed the account creating menu and filled up the information needed for me to create my account.

Hinata Shouyo
name

littlegiant_hinata_10
username

June 21
MM/DD

【✔️】Male【】Female

Select Server

【】Server 1
【】Server 2
【】Server 3
【】Server 4
【】Server 5
【】Server 6
【】Server 7
【】Server 8
【】Server 9
✔️Server 10

WELCOME TO RPG BATTLE!

・・・

author's note:

this book is NOT related with
my other books. therefore, you
can proceed with this without
reading the previous ones.

!!

this is unedited and this is mainly
influenced by fanon version of the
characters, so expect a massive
amount of cringeness in this. xoxo.