19 (7th anniversary special)

Start from the beginning

June 13, 2014

I waited for the guys to finish filming their video for their fans since it was their anniversary. As the film crew left the apartment I walked pass them, and entered to see all the guys waiting for me with a celebratory lunch.

"Y/n Noona!" JungKook said as he saw me and motioned me to sit with them.

"Sorry we cut the cake without you." Namjoon said as I sat down

(YouTube is really broken. I have been streaming August D aka Yoongi's MV and YouTube is still at 1 mil even with 2.2 mil likes like-)

"It's fine." I said with a smile on my face as Seokjin handed me a plate of food he had made.

All eight of us ate our food in the tiny apartment that was meant for a few people to live there. Even with the cramped space everyone felt comfortable, we were talking and sharing funny memories,and looking back at everything.

-3rd POV-

"Y/n Noona? Did you graduate high school a few weeks ago?" JungKook asked (I know that JK is one year younger than her and technically wouldn't be called Noona, but just go with it)

Everyone looked at the only female in the room. Soon after a few seconds after the silence everyone started asking questions.

"Okay okay I will answer your questions" y/n said with a smile. The guys quieted down to listen to what she had to say.

"Okay," y/n let out a breath of air before she continued, "so my parents wanted me to go into law so I applied to a bunch of colleges. All the colleges overseas accepted me so I have a lot of choices."

"Is there anything we could do to help?" Namjoon asked

"It's okay-" y/n said before she was interrupted

"We insist Y/n, you have done so much for us." Seokjin said

"Thank you so much, I guess I need some help deciding which college I should go to." Y/n said a look of gratitude on her face.

Y/n took out her phone to show them the different colleges that wanted her. Namjoon was the only person there that could understand what they were so he translated it so the rest of the members could look it up. They brought the list down to one college in Chicago.

"Thank you guys so much!" Y/n said before she wrote an email to the college to tell the, that they will be seeing her next year.

When lunch was over she helped clean the dishes as the guys cleaned the table or did other things.

"I am a little sad, Hobi." Y/n said as she handed dishes to her childhood friend for him to dry.

"Why is that Minnie?" Hoseok asked as he put a plate away

"This might be the last time I get to celebrate an anniversary with you guys." Y/n said as she looked down towards the dishes. Tears started to form in her eyes, "I won't be able to hang out with you and the rest of the guys in the dance studio."

From the tone of her voice Hoseok knew she was holding back tears so to comfort her he hugged her from the side and soon brought the crying girl into his chest.