The tall Japanese nods with a smile plastered on his lips. “I am. I'm just planning my future with you.”

And before Jeongwoo could respond, he heard a cough coming from their parents that made him sit up straight. The younger only chuckles and continued eating his food.

It was a quiet meal at first until Daniel brought up the topic about Haruto handling the company next year since he's already 23 by that time.

“Are you ready for it?” Jeongwoo whispered to him before taking a sip of his drink.

Haruto put his chopsticks down and look at him. “I’m nervous”

The younger cutely smiled before reaching for his hand and giving it a light squeeze. “You’ll do well, i have so much faith in you.”

“Then marry me” he blurted out earning a smack in the head from the latter.

“Stop fooling around. I’m being serious here, Watanabe.”

“Keep your calm, baby.”

Jeongwoo glance at him in disbelief as if he's so done with the taller male's antics. He's just thinking that maybe he fell harder to be able to stay in their relationship and put up with the other for years, and vice versa.

Mr. Park who's quietly listening to the two can't help himself but to intervene. “So when will the two of you get married?”

Everyone in the hall, even his cousins look at their table as if waiting for their answer. Haruto have been pulling that card to Jeongwoo but on a serious note he actually never thought of it yet, it's not that he don't love him enough to settle but he's thinking that both of them are not yet ready for that.

Jeongwoo look at the taller male with so much anticipation.

“I don't think we're taking that path anytime soon, Mr. Park. I think we need more time.” Haruto replied making the others nod in agreement.

Haruto’s mom look up to them. “I agree, just enjoy what you have. No need to rush things.”

The tall Japanese smiled at her and the table fell in comfortable silence after that. Everyone proceeded to talk about their own issues and other concerns while enjoying the food or atleast that's what Haruto thought.

It was eleven in the evening when they all left the restaurant. Both of their parents going separate ways while the other Kangs use their own cars on the way home.

Jeongwoo followed Haruto in the car since the older insisted to stay on his unit for a sleepover.

“What’s wrong, woo? You've been quiet for awhile now.”

The younger rested his head against the window and did not bother to look at him. “I’m tired and sleepy.”

Haruto slowly nods as he continued driving to the unit. The room was pitch dark when they arrived, they all left the gifts and bouquets of flowers in the living room. They rested for a few minutes before Jeongwoo stand up and walk to the shower.

The tall Japanese knock on the door twice before turning the knob only to see Jeongwoo sitting inside the bathtub with bubbles wrap around his body.

“I swear to hell, Haruto.” Jeongwoo's uttered while shaking his head.

Yanking his clothes off, Haruto joined him in the tub, sitting across him. “What’s wrong? You can tell me anything, Jeongwoo. I can see it in your face.”