[7] A little unwell

➷ Third Person

The sun is up and shining brightly like any other days. Jeongwoo who woke up late, cursed under his breath and have decided not to go to school, late students receive punishment ; clean the bathroom, help in organizing the library or run errands for the professors, and jeongwoo would rather be completely absent than late. Earning a 30 minutes scolding from his mother, jeongwoo pouted as he clean up his room. The mansion is tranquil just like any other days, the Kangs probably went to school and same goes with yeongue.

After cleaning his room, jeongwoo decided to go down stairs and check what can he do to help the maids. When he arrived at the kitchen, he saw one of the maids preparing some porridge and placing it in a mahogany tray. The maid smiled at him and jeongwoo did the same. "Jeongwoo can you deliver this to Young Haruto's room? I still need to hung the bed sheets."

Jeongwoo nodded and stare at the tray. It has a crab and corn porridge, a glass of alkaline water, a thermometer, and medicine.

"He's sick?" jeongwoo whispered to himself as he walk upstairs, he lightly knock at the wooden door and soon cursed himself.

'He's sick jeongwoo, how can he open the door?'

The tanned korean open the door using his free hand only to see a sleeping figure with thick comforter engulfing his body. Jeongwoo sit at the side of the bed, taking a close look at the japanese.

"Young Haruto?" jeongwoo called softly, not wanting to wake up the other.

Flush red cheeks, uncomfortable facial expression, and shivering under the comforter. Jeongwoo look at the japanese in worry, he lightly place the back of his hand at haruto's forehead. He immediately remove his hands upon feeling the body temperature of the other. "H-haru?" jeongwoo called his name again but this time he lightly shake the other.

Haruto slowly opened his eyes in irritation and stared at the korean. "What are you doing here?" the japanese ask in a very low voice, almost sounding like a whisper but enough for jeongwoo to comprehend.

"I brought some soup and medicine, can you get up? You should eat. Can i check your body temperature?" jeongwoo ask while holding a thermometer. Haruto nodded lightly and sighed, his face flush in red. Jeongwoo lifted haruto's arms and put the thermometer on, he help the japanese in getting up and placed a pillow on his back to make him feel comfortable.

"Why did you even catch a fever?" jeongwoo ask and place a cool fever on haruto's forehead, the other just stared annoyed at jeongwoo and sighed.

"Can you eat alone?" jeongwoo ask again, haruto throw an irritated look at the korean.

"What do you think?" haruto ask in sarcasm, mocking the korean.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and stir the porridge. "Even when you're sick you're still annoying as ever."

Haruto just close his eyes and lean back at the pillow, his body temperature is burning. Haruto went to play basketball with yoonbin, junkyu, and the competitive mashiho, when they finish two quarters of the game the three left leaving haruto behind. Haruto stayed and played basketball alone in the open court, after a few minutes a heavy rain poured making him all wet from the rain, he didn't bring any umbrella or anything to cover him up. The weather forecast clearly stated no rain. When he woke up early in the morning he felt his body heavy and his temperature rising in heat. Yoshinori, being the concerned brother that he is despite haruto's rejection volunteered to stay but haruto insisted that he's fine alone.

Haruto let out a groan, his body feels heavier. The korean throw a worried look at the other as he removed the thermometer. "You have a very high fever!" jeongwoo exclaimed.