[21] Couples of Troubles

➷ Third Person

An unfamiliar stellar black metallic Limousine is parked at the huge entrance of the mansion, the korean frown in confusion while the gate guard, Mr. Jung, salute at the sight of the limousine despite the tinted windows, a sign that he knows who are inside.

"Baby what are you waiting for? Lets get in the car." haruto who just got out of the extravagant gate stated, startling the stunned korean.

Jeongwoo just nodded and followed his fiancè behind, the driver went out of the limousine and opened the car door for the two. A smiling junkyu, the bored mashiho, a yedam sharing his earpods with the smiling doyoung, a sleeping yoonbin, and a busy jihoon with his phone welcomed them, jeongwoo smiled and bowed at the people inside.

"As far as i remember i made myself clear that you two are supposed to be out at exactly 2pm." the small japanese stated firmly, his wrist lightly lift up showing off his fancy wrist watch.

"We're just five minutes late mashi-hyung." haruto defended as he leaned back at the comfy seat before the car starts moving towards their location that is 20 minutes away from the mansion.

"Late is late Watanabe, i hate late comers." mashiho replied in irritation, emphasizing the word 'late comers' while looking to the tall korean.

"Yah mashi, im trying to avoid being late i-"

Mashiho rolled his eyes at the upcoming excuse. "Try harder darling." instead of defending himself, junkyu went closer to hug his perfectionist fiancè, burying his face to the younger's shoulder.

The tall japanese shake his head in disbelief before he turned to his unusually quiet fiancè. "Are you okay?"

Jeongwoo steal a quick glance before he nodded without a word and somehow making the japanese stared in worry. The tanned korean have been unusually quiet and reserved since last night, experiencing an extreme turmoil and a batlle of words with his own mind.

He questioned himself a hundred times while staring at the dark sky lightened with stars. Ever since jeongwoo moved to the mansion he thinks that he started to refrain himself from being irrational, he often wondered why he let all of these things happen to him when in fact he has full control of his own emotions. Why would he even let someone control it instead?

The tanned korean sighed deeply, garnering the attention of the royal-blooded people inside the moving limousine. "Is there something wrong jeongwoo?" ask the lightly worried japanese, jeongwoo smiled at the older.

"I'm all good mashi-hyung." he assured. Mashiho suspiciously nodded at him and shifted his gaze to junkyu, the tall korean shrug his shoulders earning a pair of rolling eyes from the small japanese.

The worried haruto let his hands rest on jeongwoo's waist. "Are you really okay? We can go home so you can rest." he whispered, gently sliding his hands to the younger.

Annoyance kick in to jeongwoo, he felt annoyed all of a sudden without a reason, and yes, call it illogical. "You heard me right. I'm fine, stop asking the same question over and over again. Leave me alone." the younger answered in full irritation, harshly removing haruto's hands from his body. He back away a little and stared outside through the window avoiding the confused stares of the couple across them.

"Sorry." haruto whispered in a low voice, almost inaudible but enough for the people inside the vehicle to get a hold of.

Eyebrows halfway meeting and forehead scrunch in an obvious look of mix annoyance and irritation. The japanese lips automatically formed into a light pout, fiddling with his long fingers while thinking of any possible reasons why jeongwoo is annoyed. In a few minutes, the car pulled over infront of a huge building. The driver went out of his seat and opened the door of the car for the people inside, mashiho went out first followed by his tall fiancè beaming in excitement. Jeongwoo went out of the car without a word, he fastened his pace and followed behind the couple- completely leaving haruto behind.