[11] Slave n' Master

➷ Third Person

The tall japanese flash a comforting smile to the trembling tan-skinned korean, hands fidgeting under the long dining table with an obvious look of nervous breathing. 

"H-hey" the japanese called out jeongwoo's attention, letting out a small laugh to ease the nervous korean.

"Haruto i can't do this anymore this is—"

Jeongwoo is taken a back when haruto held his hands and gave it a light squeeze. "Don't be nervous slave, im here."

"Your parents will kill me for sure." answered the nervous korean and bit his lips harshly. Haruto laugh and shake his head tightly.

"It doesn't seem like you, where did the confident and brave slave that i live with everyday go?" haruto ask, teasing the korean a little. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes at the japanese.

"Oh its back." haruto added, jeongwoo laugh a little and playfully hit the other.

Jeongwoo look down at their intertwined hands and look at the other way.

'This devil has a little cup of kindness'

The atmosphere felt heavier when a middle age couple and a sophisticated young lady came in at the dining hall. Jeongwoo is about to stood up and greet the people who just arrived when haruto grab him to sit down. Daniel who's sitting at the middle of the long dining table bit his lips a little, he knows exactly what his sister can do but he cannot get swayed, he should at least help the two who will undergo the 'hot seat'.

Asahi remain silent as usual, and settled unbothered at the scene despite the heavy atmosphere, yedam who didn't put his earpods on for the first time when they're about to eat, throw a glance at yoshinori who is the mastermind of all the facade. The silky haired japanese just shrug at the foxy eyed and leaned back at his seat, gracefully moving the wine glass in a circular movement. Junkyu who usually possess an amiable aura remained silent in all seriousness as he stared at the people who just arrived. The prankster nudge yoonbin who seems lost in his own world to pay attention to the scene.

"A little greeting won't hurt." muttered the middle age woman who has an aura of mix elegance and hostility, darting her eyes at the two japanese.

Yoshinori waved his hands lazily at the woman while haruto stared at her blankly, lightly squeezing jeongwoo's hands under the table. Jeongwoo release heavy breaths when the young lady smiled at him in a very intimidating manner.

'I supposed she's Akiyah.'

The servers entered the dining hall, serving more than 13 different dishes from variety of cuisine.

"Shall we pray together?" daniel stated smiling despite the heavy atmosphere.

After muttering personal prayer in gratitude for the food, everyone started digging in.

"So, i supposed you are Park Jeongwoo." Kang Ah Ria started off, staring intently at the tanned korean while the unbothered haruto continued placing right amount of rice on his fiancè's plate.

Jeongwoo bowed his head lightly. "Yes, i am ma'am." answered the tan-skinned korean despite being nervous. Akiyah who's watching the tanned closely, rolled her eyes on him.

"Son of our maid Park Ja Yeon?" the elegant woman ask again and jeongwoo answered a simple 'yes'.

"Since when did you start dating?" haruto smiled at jeongwoo upon hearing the question. They spend half of the night practicing answers for possible questions like that, the Kang cousins help them a lot specially to small details of their facade.