Everyone on the table agreed and complained how loud Junkyu and Jihoon are while Haruto softly chuckles and pulled a chair for Jeongwoo to sit. Daniel once again scolded Junkyu for eating because they haven't prayed for the food in the table. Fortunately, the scolding and bickering in the table ended when everyone started eating.

Daniel asking how everyone spent their day and listening to his nephews speaking. The oldest Kang never fails to make time for them despite his busy schedule. Ever since his sisters sent their sons to their ancestral house, Daniel felt the responsibility to look after his nephews like his own children because he knows how it felt to have no one around.

"Hyung, please hand me the glass."

"What's this?"

"Melon juice?"

"Can i have some soda instead?"

"No. It's not healthy.

"Yeah, says the one who chugged down two cans of soda earlier."

"Both of you shut up and drink this orange juice."

"Tomorrow let's have meat, hyung. I'm so sick of eating leaves. I'm not a goat."

"Shut up and just eat. Vegetables are good for you."

"Okay, mom."

"Don't call me that!"

"Instead of arguing hand me the fruit platter, that's more useful of you."

"Sure, grandpa."

"Hey! You brat!"

They may be hard to deal with but Daniel is glad with their character development. They used to ignore each other during dinner but through the past months, everything slowly changed. He felt the bond between all of them even if it's just a simple meal gathering.

He smiled upon the sight of everyone talking to one another while enjoying the food. A golden sight indeed. Daniel would love to see them like this forever. He hopes that the strong bond between them will not change through time or if it's mean to, he can only hope it's for the best.

"By the way, haru-ah. Since you two get back together. What about mom?" Yoshi who's sitting in front of him ask out of curiosity while munching pineapples.

The younger male leaned back at his seat as he put the utensils down. "Honestly, I don't know. I haven't think of how should i deal with her."

"....but I'm sure of one thing."

"I won't let go of Jeongwoo this time."

There is a moment of silence after Haruto firmly said that but it didn't last long when....

"EEEEEEEY!"

"DOUBLE THE SWEETNESS!"

"Smooth like a- like a snake~"

"KISS! KISS!"

Jeongwoo hid his face in embarrassment, his free hand pinching Haruto's side while Haruto just gave him a grin- feeling confident and proud.

"Okay cut it out, kids. Focus on your food." Daniel interrupted.

Yoshi smiled and look at Haruto. "You don't have any plans yet?"

The younger nod. His confidence from earlier quickly disappeared, he's fully aware that his mother is capable of doing things far from their expectation. Who knows what she's going to do if she found out.