Chapter 2: Change of person

Start from the beginning

I enchanted as Hawlucha followed my movements. I started fighting the air, throwing fists all over the place as I did the Z-Dance.

Me: All-out Pummeling, FULL POWER!

Huge hands started shooting out of Hawlucha rapidly as it hits the huge boulder. Smoke kept appearing from every hit.

Me: LETS GO!

The hands started appearing faster and launched directly to the rock. Eventually, the rock exploded into millions of pieces. Both of us cancelled out our Z-Moves.

Both of us started panting as we laid on the ground.

Lillie: You both were amazing!

Lillie said, running to us with towels.

Gladion raised his hand as I slapped it down.

Gladion: Good game!

Me: Good game!

After we entered back to the house, I decided to pour myself a drink. I looked at Lillie who was, sitting in a very weird position as her chair was facing me for some reason. She was just staring at me while I'm pouring my drink.

As I was walking over to the table towards her, my dumbass clumsiness made me trip as I tilted the cold soda right onto her.

Lillie: Ah! Ash! I'm so wet now!

Gladion: Ash, want something to eat-

Gladion asked as he stared at us directly from the living room. Ah, shit. Perfect timing.

Gladion: Not even gonna ask.

He did a 180° turn towards the door as he muttered to himself.

Gladion: Ash, I'll just go to the hawker centre. You two do whatever the hell you are doing.

He said before he put on his shoes and went out of the house. 

I could see Lillie with a shade of blue to show that she's cold.

Me: Lillie, I'm so sorry!

I said with a worried expression as I placed the cup onto the table.

Lillie: Achew!

She covered her mouth as she led out a...very adorable squeak...she sounds a lot like Pikachu.

Lillie: It's okay! I'm totally fine!

Me: You need to get change or else you'll catch a cold.

Lillie: But my clothes are being washed right now.

Me: What about Gladion's clothes?

Lillie: It's being washed as well...

I let out a sigh. Her next words shocked the hell out of me.

Lillie: I-It's fine! I'll just...w-wear in my underwear...

Lillie stammered embarrassingly as she stripped down to her inner wear.

I couldn't say a word. I could only stare at her exposed skin. Then, I could hear Lillie stuttering in embarrassment.

Lillie: D-don't look at me like that...

I immediately shook my head to snap out of the trance.

Me: Sorry, I have never seen you do that before.

Lillie: Yeah...James is always busy with the stuff with my mother, about searching dad. So Gladion and my clothes are not often washed. My mother asked me to take a break, since school was reopening as well...