Chapter Eleven, Epilogue

(Nine years later)

The Hale family were on their way to platform 9 3/4 to see Edward Remus Lupin-Hale or otherwise know as Teddy off on the Hogwarts Express for his third year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Cassiopeia Rose Hale or Cassie for short for her first year. They slowly pushed their way through the barrier between platforms nine and ten. The two trolleys filled with trunks and a snowy owl who Teddy had called Hedwig for his mum's old owl that had died protecting her from Death Eaters, on Teddy's trolley and a ginger cat called Lily, in a wicker basket on Cassie's trolley. The family were trying not to draw attention to themselves from the Muggles around them as they made their way onto the hidden platform.

The family of six breathed a sigh of relief once they made it onto platform 9 3/4 where a bright red steam train sat, children running on and off the train as they loaded their luggage onto it, saying goodbye to their families and hellos to their friends filling them in on what happened that summer. The noise on the platform made by the train, the chatter of witches and wizards was added to by the cacophony of hoots and cries from the owls and cats belonging to the students boarding the train.

"Mummy. Daddy. Why can't we go with Teddy and Cassie?" The two youngest of the Hale family who happened to be fraternal twins asked; Remus Elijah Hale and his sister Hope Mya Hale. "We've told you Remus, Hope you have to wait two more years then you can go. Do you really want to leave me and mummy?" Jasper asked his twins their eyes widening as they clutched their parents hands in their free ones shaking their heads 'no'. Since they were born Remus and Hope often held hands with each other if one or both of them were worried or scared, offering each other some form of comfort.

"No daddy I don't want to leave mummy or you. But we miss Teddy and now Cassie is going too and most of our cousins." Hope said sadly.
"I know sweetheart." Artemis cooed kissing her youngest's head. "But you know Teddy will write to you every week like he has since he started Hogwarts and Cassie will do the same." Artemis tried to reassure her youngest children as Teddy and Cassie agreed to write to their parents and siblings every week.

Teddy even agreed to look after Cassie even if she didn't end up in his house, Hufflepuff, and ended up in a different house even if it was Slytherin which reassured Cassie as the children had been brought up to know all the houses were equal and to never be prejudiced or to discriminate against anyone.
"Come on lets go and find your cousins." Jasper suggested leading his family through the misty platform. As they got half way down the platform they spotted the rest of their family.

Bill and Fleur with their two daughters and their son. Victorie who was a year younger then Teddy, is starting her second year, their second daughter Dominique is going to Hogwarts next year as she's a year younger then Cassie and their only son Louis is the same age as Remus and Hope.
Then there is Fred and Tanya who had adopted a son and a daughter; James who is the same age as Teddy and is starting is third year along with his cousin and his younger brother Alexander or Alex for short is starting his first year with Cassie.

George and Kate had also adopted two children, twin girls who are the same age as Dominique, Sofia and Sarah who had wanted to see their cousins off to Hogwarts. Then there was Draco and Irina who had adopted one boy and one girl. The boy, Joshua, who was a year older than Teddy, is in his fourth year. And his sister Astoria was the same age as Teddy and in her third year of Hogwarts. "Now all of you behave we don't want to have to send any Howlers if we get letters from your teachers." Artemis said looking sternly at her children and her nieces and nephews.

"But have an amazing time at Hogwarts we love you and we will be so proud of whatever house you get into." She said proudly to the children starting this year. "And make sure you look after cousins and siblings." She said to the older children as all the children hugged their parents, siblings, cousins and aunts and uncles. "I don't want to leave you and daddy mummy." Cassie said holding tightly to her mum and dad.
"Cassie." Jasper said kneeling in front of his eldest daughter much like they did with Teddy two years ago. "You will have an amazing time at Hogwarts with your brother and cousins just like your mum and uncles did. And you will make some wonderful friends." Jasper tried to reassure her.

"You can write to me and daddy as much as you like sweetheart and we'll meet you here for the Christmas holidays." Artemis added.
"You promise?" Cassie asked nervously.
"I promise sweetheart." Artemis said hugging her daughter and kissing her cheek.
"I love you mummy. I love you daddy. And I love you Remus and Hope. Teddy will send you things from Hogsmede from both of us." Cassie said as she hugged and kissed each member of her family. Looking behind her she saw her brother was still waiting for her on the platform while her cousins had got a compartment for all of them, their trunks and pets had already been loaded into the compartment by her uncles.

Smiling happily now she felt more reassured she let go of her younger siblings and her parents so Teddy could say goodbye. Ever since Teddy was little he has always been close and protective of his younger siblings especially Cassie they were more like best friends and it seemed being at Hogwarts for two years hadn't changed that. As the whistle for the train blew Cassie and Teddy ran onto the train and waved out the window to their family as their siblings and younger cousins ran along beside the train waving to them as it started leave London for Scotland.

"Are you okay darling?" Jasper asked wrapping his arms around Artemis from behind, his chin on her shoulder as he softly kissing her neck.
"I'm okay. I'm happy in fact. Are you okay? And I love you so much Jasper Whitlock Hale." Artemis said as they waved goodbye to Teddy and Cassie until they could no longer see the train, calling Remus and Hope back to them.

"Good, I'm glad my love." Jasper said kissing her neck once more. "I'm perfect, I have you and our wonderful children. I couldn't ask for more. I love you more Artemis Whitlock Hale." Jasper replied as they gathered their children and bid goodbye to the rest of their family making plans for a get together soon as they left Kings Cross taking a slow walk and to a refurbished 12 Grimmauld Place. Everything was perfect and they couldn't be happier.

End of story!!!!