Chapter Eight, The Wedding

(Play the song at the vows)

Chapter Eight, The Wedding

Artemis couldn't believe how fast time had gone. It seemed only yesterday that she had given birth to Cassie and Jasper had proposed, but in reality it was a year and a half ago. During that time they had all graduated from high school, Teddy was now three and a half and Cassie a year and a half.

And they were getting married tomorrow and she couldn't be more excited. They had wanted to wait until Teddy and Cassie were a little older hence the nearly two year engagement. They were getting married on August 2nd so they weren't missing anyone's birthdays. The only thing she was nervous about was her two week honeymoon as they would be away from their children. She and Jasper were planning to bring them with, but everyone especially Andy and her dad had put their foot down saying they needed a break and time to themselves.

Due to all the different guests coming they had decided to hold the wedding in the Cullen's garden so they didn't have to let a large number of people know where they lived. It may seem extreme to some but for the witches and wizards, going through the war and for some two wars, they weren't willing to compromise their homes.

"How are you feeling cousin?" Fleur asked as she, Artemis and Gabrielle watched Teddy, Victorie and Cassie play together with their toys in the garden. Teddy was very protective of his sister and cousin and it was extremely cute to watch the three play together. They were having some much needed girl time while all the men were slaves to Alice as they set everything up for tomorrow and she wouldn't see Jasper until she walked down the aisle tomorrow. "Excited actually." Artemis informed her cousins smiling happily as her eyes shined with excitement.

"Well that's good." Fleur smiled grasping her cousins hand. "I felt that way before I married my Bill." She laughed thinking about how she felt before her own wedding.
"Do you know where Jasper is taking you?" Gabrielle asked intrigued turning to look at Artemis we the brunette sat between her two cousins.
"No, he won't tell me. Says it's a surprise." Artemis groaned causing both sisters to laugh. "Though I will miss Cassie and Teddy terribly." She sighed looking at her babies who smiled and waved at her as they walked over for a kiss and a cuddle each before going back to playing with Victorie, Teddy very sweetly holding his sister's hand so she didn't fall.

Both Fleur and Gabrielle smiled sadly grasping Artemis' hands once again. "I know you will and they will miss you too, but you and Jasper need some time to yourselves too. Otherwise Teddy and Cassie will be too dependant on you both." Fleur tried to reassure. "That is what Mamon told me. And there is plenty of family to look after them, they will be safe and loved. I promise." Artemis sighed, she knew what Fleur and everyone was saying was right she will just miss her babies.

For the rest of the day they relaxed watching and sometimes playing with the children when they were asked to. When the children were finally fed, bathed and fast asleep in bed. They started pampering each other with face masks and on each other's nails so it was one less thing to do in the morning and soon headed to bed themselves so they were refreshed for tomorrow.