PK Pandemonia Arc: Chapter 56 - The Vice Commander's Time Off

Začať od začiatku

A black haired player with a blade-scarred cheek walked up, about Mitch's height and carried twin blades that looked like they had a fire-like design to them, but also a katana in his inventory. "Algade has it all, to be honest." Elias, the player in decently protective armor said, holding a mask in his left hand. He was Mitch's protector ever since it all started.

"Well, Algade has a lot of resources and can make a good profit. I don't see why they shouldn't have it all. I mean Agil makes his own good share." David said. He was the father of the trio and Asuna's uncle. He was a well-built man, brown hair, standing at 5'7", or Mitch's height, adorned in armor that looked like it had embers in the design with an axe on his back and a sword on his hip. He was clearly a tank, but he had his helmet off for the moment.

"We do often stock up via Agil's merchant deals, so it makes a lot of sense. I would imagine most guilds and their members would." A black haired woman in a shallow cut red and black dress by the name of Christine said as she walked up. She wore beaded necklaces, a girdle belt and gauntlets as well. She also held a mask under her right arm, but the hair and eyes were cosmetic alterations and had a natural blonde colour. "Lead the way, my precious niece." She smiled with a maternal side to her. She was clearly their mother and her aunt. The katana with the Western handle was on her left hip, swaying a little as she moved.

15 minutes later, Asuna, the Takadas and Co. sat in a nearby well-known restaurant. It took a large round table for all of them, with Asuna promptly sitting beside Mitch, Mike and Callie. They definitely gained attention from other players, who were at the usual rectangular 4 seaters.

After the NPC waiter walked away with their orders, the Takadas and Co. started to buzz around excited, especially staring at Asuna with excitement.

"Now this is what I call nice, Asuna." Mitch chuckled and nudged her playfully, like family often does, before giving her a quick hug.

"Can you not?" Jacqueline laughed with a bright smile on her face, clearly relaxed at this point. "But I have to agree on this place looking great."

"I'm definitely gonna look at restaurants here more often. This is impressive, Asuna." Alexis said with a grateful tone.

"You always had a knack for finding great places to eat, Asuna. Mitch told me about how you always did back in reality." Elias said with a chuckle.

"I can prove that to be quite valid, Elias." David spoke up, playfully ruffling up his wife's and children's hair as well as Asuna's.

"Was that really necessary, Dad?" Callie sighed but enjoyed herself while patting her hair back down.

"I have to agree with our daughter on this one, David. Must you really? This takes hours to keep it flowing properly!" Christine sighed.

"Seriously, Dad? Why?" Mike asked, disgruntled. "Lord knows we needed this break, though." He added.

Asuna looked around at them, feeling slightly eager to catch up with them on whatever was going on nowadays. She leaned forward, speaking up in the noisy round table.

"So, what's going on with you guys lately? I've been wanting to know. Like you can talk about anything, even stuff from SoH if you feel like it."

"Well, we've been trying to kick back and we've been dispatched wherever we're needed." Mitch said with a smile. "God, this brings back memories, cuz." He chuckled as they chatted.

"Yeah, but don't think we haven't been training. Mitch did take your rapier form and Vice-Commander Inori's to blend into his own style of combat." Mike noted and said with familial pride.

"Hell, a long time ago, they dueled at the first Festival of Harmony with him coming out victorious by a slim margin." Callie chimed in. "His hand to hand is still deadly, though."