zero: authors note and extended summary

© Oliver Woods / katnissrunes 2015 All Rights Reserved

"that's idiotic."
-
drew has always adored fairs. the fireworks lighting up the sky. the cotton candy rotting away his teeth. his stomach dropping to his feet on the rollercoaster.

ally...well, not so much. shes always preferred to stay home and read. but of course, her mum just has to volunteer to help out at the fair - and drag her along. year after year.

when drew and ally meet at a regional fair drew decides to show her all that he loves about fairs - and just how amazing they are.

[lowercase intended.]

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Sher_dz
riordans-runner
CNtiger

#SELFPROMO

a really good friend of mine @social_starfish has a fanfiction on her account called 'kidnapped by one direction' which was a collaboration until the other author stopped writing it with her. like i said, she is a very good friend and fan as well, so i decided to help her write it.

i joined at chapter thirteen. i would really appreciate it if you guys checked that out. thank you.

oliver, out

-
i want this story to be longer and better than anonymous, but unfortunately that means slower updates. i hope you love the story. merry christmas and a happy new year!

ps. in 2015 ed sheerans coming to aus and i've got my tickets and i'm sO EXCITED AAAAAAAHH!