Day 2: swap au

Sooo I'm not very sure how this au works, so I'm guessing that this au is when Luz is from the Boiling Isles and Amity is from earth, lol I sure hope so ;-;

Amity's POV
I walked into the big school. Man...I can't believe I'm in Hexside! I've always wanted to be a witch! I don't fit in back on Earth.

I walk over to my locker and opened it. I start putting my stuff in there. I insert a mirror and look at myself.

"Welcome to Hexside human," a familiar voice said.

I turned around and see her. Luz Noceda. The most sweetest person on the Boiling Isles. A true bicon really...at least...I think she's bi. I'll admit, I have a crush on her, but who wouldn't? She's super kind, funny, and all positive.

"Hey Luz," I said as a gave her a sweet smile.

"So, I see you're in Hexside now. Tell me, what track are you taking?"

"Abominations track...what track are you in?"

"Potions track. So...how is it so far...I mean...your day at least."

"It's ok...considering the fact on how much isolation I realized I was feeling. I feel like I have no friends here..."

"Hey!" she said, grabbing my hand. "You have me. I'll be there every step of the way, ok? I love you."

I blushed at her words, tears forming in my eyes. "I love you too. Thank you for being there for me." I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "So show me where the abominations classroom is because I have no idea." I let out a small laugh.

"Sure. I'll lead the way." She lead the way, still holding my hand.

Gosh how can no one love her

Sry it's kinda short, and idek if I did this au correctly 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 okie have a good day, I'll update tmr of course :)

Lumity weekजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें